Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Replacement Simple Front End for WinUAE?
woody.cool 08:37 10th April 2009
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
And it's updated every week at least. I also downloaded some extras for GameEX, so if you would need them, I can provide them, although I don't know how big the file is?
What are the extras?
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 09:01 15th April 2009
Originally Posted by woody.cool:
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
And it's updated every week at least. I also downloaded some extras for GameEX, so if you would need them, I can provide them, although I don't know how big the file is?
What are the extras?
Have to give it a look, it's 60GB.
[Reply]
Harrison 10:55 15th April 2009
60GB of extras just for the actual frontend?
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 10:59 15th April 2009
Originally Posted by Harrison:
60GB of extras just for the actual frontend?
Sorry, I meant MB. Nowadays you can just easily get confused
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 17:23 15th April 2009
Here's what there is of extras:

Originally Posted by :
Acidbrain Vision Backgrounds 1024 x 768 - Nice backgrounds to add to your GameEx configuration.

Config files - Configuration files for all the major emulators for use in GameEx. Simply import into GameExConfig and enjoy! (of course you got to do a little work and create directories for roms, emulators, etc. and put the files in the proper folders.)

Default - Awesome Theme - Use this as your theme and you can have my exact setup! Simply place this folder in the GameEx Themes folder and let the retro gaming begin! **Note** My backgrounds are 640X480 for this theme. Simply replace mine with the Acidbrain Vision Backgrounds included for 1024x768 resolution.

Selector Bar ColorPack - Replace the selector bars in GameEx. Simply overite files in the Default - Awesome Theme folder (or other theme folder) with any of these cool color animated bars.

[Reply]
Yanni Oblivion 19:58 9th May 2009
Thanks for the help guys, what I did instead was install WinUAE as normal, and then created an shorcut to the required configuration which one could double click to set up the game needed, pretty much idiot-proof!

However, that last one sounds very interesting, I shall look into it...
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up