Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: I love Photoshop CS4
Harrison 14:45 11th March 2009
I prefer to use the normal clone tool most of the time rather than the healing tools. They are OK for certain repair jobs, but I find they don't work correctly when you are trying to repair areas with high contrast or colour differences. When that occurs it tries to guess and clones the wrong parts and colours, or makes a light area dark.

But I think it depends on which tools you have used the most. Different people prefer different tools, and achieve the same results in different ways.

Wait till you start using actions! There are really cool. You can record any series of actions you like in Photoshop by creating a new action and starting it recording. Then once you have performed whatever you wanted to do you can then stop the acton being recorded and then play the action to perform the same series of actions to any other image. Great if you need to resize, sharpen, colour balance and save a load of images. And combine that with the Batch tool and you can batch convert a whole directory of images in a few seconds using your created actions. And you can even edit the recorded actions, delete parts or change settings.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up