Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4
Thread: i bought the key for whdload
Tiago 07:59 27th January 2009
I bought the key for whdload.
Whdload is a great software and i decided to pay for the activation key, to avoid that delay on startup. I install it yesterday, and now is much better, i don't have to wait all those seconds. the key is only 20 euros, and it helps the programmer to keep doing such a great work.
[Reply]
Zetr0 09:04 27th January 2009
Welcome to the WHDLoad owners club my friend!

its well worth it and it beings a sense of belonging to the community
[Reply]
Harrison 12:37 27th January 2009
Yes, it is definitely worth buying. Some games won't actually work without it either.

It's also nice to have that personalised touch, seeing your name when it loads.
[Reply]
JLPedro 12:43 27th January 2009
It will bee My next buy for shure!
[Reply]
Buleste 13:04 27th January 2009
It's Definitely worth it if just to make sure that WHDLoad is developed further.
[Reply]
Tiago 16:52 27th January 2009
I gave a check on the key file, it also has the full postal address.
[Reply]
Zetr0 06:46 28th January 2009
Originally Posted by Tiago:
I gave a check on the key file, it also has the full postal address.

LMAO! thats more than the postman!!!! LOL
[Reply]
Harrison 10:56 28th January 2009
That is very true. I often see some very strange addresses come through our mail centre. Sometimes with no way of it ever hoping to reach its destination! Some with just the name of the person on them! At Christmas this is very common as people are hand delivering cards and accidentally post them with their other cards. But during the year they come though as well.

Best letter I ever saw was one with the name of the person it was going to and a set of GPS coordinates. Plus a comment on the back "lets see how long this takes to arrive!".
[Reply]
woody.cool 19:52 29th January 2009
I bought WHDLoad key quite a while ago .... probably the best purchase I've ever made!
[Reply]
Graham Humphrey 20:52 29th January 2009
Random question - a few years ago I paid for my key through my dad's PayPal account, and inevitably the key's in his name. It's not something that's ever bothered me but I'd quite like it in my name really, seeing as I actually paid for it

It's not that big a deal and I don't want to bug Wepl about something so trivial so does anyone know if he'll do things like change names on the keyfile?
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4
Up