Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4
Thread: i bought the key for whdload
TiredOfLife 23:56 10th February 2009
Great that installs are still being worked on after all this time
Every registration is definitely well deserved.
[Reply]
Graham Humphrey 06:55 11th February 2009
Definitely. And a new version (16.9) has just been released so maybe it'll push a few more into registering
[Reply]
Puni/Void 21:03 24th November 2009
Have just registered my copy of WHDLoad. I encourage others to do the same. It's a great piece of software. It'll be great to get rid of the waiting time after launching a game.
[Reply]
Tiago 13:27 25th November 2009
oh yes!
it there is great software out there, this is defenitly a big one!
[Reply]
Harrison 13:39 25th November 2009
WHDLoad has to be the one piece of software that breathed life back into so many users Amigas in the last few years.

I hadn't really used any of my real Amigas that much for years until I setup my A1200 with a Blizzard 1230 MKIV accelerator and WHDLoad. It is amazing having every game setup and ready to run from the HDD. It is the ultimate dream many had back in the Amiga day that is now realised. All games on tap and no waiting for floppy boot loading. Plus save to HDD and instant quit to Workbench.
[Reply]
ArcadeGuru 13:11 15th March 2010
I registered mine. It's well worth the money when you consider the work involved in creating the software. Also it keeps the Amiga alive which is very important
[Reply]
Shoonay 13:49 15th March 2010
Greatest software ever created for the Amiga, best way to spent your money that makes you REALLY feel like you've spent it in a productive way.
[Reply]
Phantom 15:07 15th March 2010
Exactly Shoonay. One of the best shareware programs for the Amiga, no doubt.
[Reply]
Storm 10:11 17th December 2011
Definitely a piece of software worth paying for. Nice to see my name on it too as it starts up
[Reply]
thegers82 11:12 15th June 2012
Ive bought a key for Whdload and I read it can take up to 3-4 working days to arrive by email. Generally when does it usually arrive? as im eager to play my hard drive installed copy of shufflepuck cafe.

Thanks.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4
Up