Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: World economy - a positive case?
Tiago 14:23 22nd January 2009
Hi everyone.

In this actual global economy problem, there are a lot of people that will have a lot of problems in there lives, but others that will go in oposite direction.

If you can keep your job, it could happend that for a certain period of time you start living "better" (talking about money).

In my case, i have a nice salary here in Portugal, and if i keep it during the next months, i will pay less for the major expenses:

House - i do not rent one, i bought one with a bank loan, and the rates are getting lower, so i will go from +/- 560 euros/month to +/- 490 euros/month

Car - i will pay the same, the car is not indexed to euribor, it's a fix rate, but gasoline is getting cheaper....

this 2 together combining with the price drop of many products gives me a better life....
i just hope i can keep my job for a long time....
Very strange as some are getting in a lot of problems and other could go to a better situation.... not fair i would say... and i must confess i don't fell to comfortable to see so many people getting fired around me, and me getting a "better" life ....

what is happening in your countries?
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up