Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3
Thread: Which Amiga game do you play these days?
Buleste 00:41 8th May 2010
I tried Wesnoth on my Miggy but Whilst it was good it was very slow which made it almost unplayable. I think you need something that will run 4.1 for it to be playable.
[Reply]
happydevas 13:26 15th December 2010
I only had the pleasure to play two of the games listed, Defender of the Crown, in which catapulting castles was pure fun, and SpeedBall 2, which probably was responsible for the pile of broken joysticks I accumulated.
[Reply]
Harrison 17:12 15th December 2010
Firstly hi happydevas and welcome.

And that is definitely true. Speedball 2 has to be one of the games responsible for breaking the most joysticks. Others would have to include Sensible Soccer and Kickoff. Speedball 2 is still one of the best 2 player games to date in my view.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 20:41 15th December 2010
Having a go at Pinball Illusions due to the Lemon/EAB knockout contest. :P) Deadline is on the 18th on December and I'm way behind everyone else. Hopefully I'll manage to crank up the score a bit later on. The other competitors seems very skilled!
[Reply]
Phantom 13:36 29th December 2010
Cube (for reviewing purposes though).
[Reply]
Menace 20:03 13th January 2011
Mostly Carrier Command,Cybercon III,Captive and Dungeon Master
[Reply]
Puni/Void 20:18 24th January 2011
Haven't played an Amiga game in a while now after Pinball Illusions. Didn't get a proper enough score in that game. Disappointing.
[Reply]
Harrison 11:58 25th January 2011
We must restart the competitions soon so we are all motivated to play some more great Amiga classics.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 06:49 27th January 2011
That would be great. Maybe Slamtilt?
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3
Up