Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3
Thread: Which Amiga game do you play these days?
Ghost 22:48 14th April 2009
Seeing as I am a little tired of doing nothing during the evenings with the exception of drawing and posting, I really should give Fire Force and the James Pond games a go again.
[Reply]
Amigaman52 17:44 15th April 2009
One of my favorites that I still play the most is "Lords Of The Rising Sun", I can sit for hours playing that game still and I play out all the events which make it more enjoyable. I also play a lot of the games like "Pirates" and "Flashback".
[Reply]
PiAnt 15:38 11th August 2009
Deuteros.

First time probably more than 20 years ago.

Hopefully I'll finish it soon.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 14:38 12th August 2009
Recently I've enjoyed playing Banshee AGA on my Amiga 1200. This shoot'em'up is pure excellence. One of the better I've played regardless of platform. I'm also considering trying out Wings again, but that will have to wait for now.
[Reply]
slicer1000 13:21 13th August 2009
Leander was the last game I played
[Reply]
Puni/Void 21:41 2nd May 2010
These days I'm playing Battle for Wesnoth. A turn-based strategy game. It's great fun. The game is very addictive and hard to let go. Have almost finished two campaigns now, but there are plenty to go.

Also had a blast playing Mega-Lo-Mania not long ago.

What are you currently playing?
[Reply]
AndyLandy 21:49 2nd May 2010
For me, I still love playing Frontier. I know it's been said before, but I really do love that game!

I've also recently been having a go at Valhalla, and hoping to track down a copy of Darkseed soon.

Finally (and possibly rather embarrassingly) I've been battling my way through Captain Planet. That game is an absolute b*****d. :-)
[Reply]
Harrison 10:32 4th May 2010
I only ever gave Battle for Wesnoth a quick look. Must really try i again when I get time.

Most recently I was playing Cadavar. Love that game, but never did finish it back in the day, so am determined to.

Another game I'm currently playing is one you may kill me for, because it was never released on the Amiga. It is Ranarama on the ST (sorry). I originally got this game with my STFM back in the 80's, and again never completed it, so wanted to.
[Reply]
AndyLandy 11:03 4th May 2010
Originally Posted by Harrison:
Most recently I was playing Cadavar. Love that game, but never did finish it back in the day, so am determined to.
I really must give that another go some time soon. I'm much the same, loved it as a kid, but was never any good at it!
[Reply]
Puni/Void 21:59 7th May 2010
Originally Posted by Harrison:
I only ever gave Battle for Wesnoth a quick look. Must really try i again when I get time.

Another game I'm currently playing is one you may kill me for, because it was never released on the Amiga. It is Ranarama on the ST (sorry). I originally got this game with my STFM back in the 80's, and again never completed it, so wanted to.
Cadaver is quite the classic. Good luck on finishing the game. I know you can do it!

Trying out Wesnoth is highly recommended. I didn't expect the game to be as addictive as it turned out to be. It's the classic "just one more turn and I'll stop playing..".
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3
Up