Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: Back from surgery
Demon Cleaner 17:43 2nd February 2007
I'm back, and I'm very glad. I had a tremendous pain yesterday when I got home, and it lasted for 24 hours straight, couldn't sleep at all, almost cried. Today I'm better but I'm feverish, but the pain has reduced. I'm still a little weak and dizzy, so I won't be at the forums too long. Will just close the quiz now, and Harrison can distribute the points.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 17:50 2nd February 2007
Sorry to hear that you had such pains. Good that the pain has been reduced. I wish you all the best and hope that you will be well soon. All the best!
[Reply]
Teho 18:26 2nd February 2007
Likewise from me too. Hope you get better soon!
[Reply]
LowercaseE 20:47 2nd February 2007
Glad to hear you made it through ok DC. That sucks about the pain right now, hope it gets better quickly. Did they give you any good painkillers?
[Reply]
J T 20:52 2nd February 2007
That sucks dude, take care of yourself, sure you'll be back to full strength soon.
[Reply]
Harrison 22:05 2nd February 2007
Hope the operation went well and also hope you feel better soon too. At least well enough to work your PS2!

Originally Posted by :
Will just close the quiz now, and Harrison can distribute the points.
Bugger! I never found time to finish my answers and PM them to you. Oh Well. Umm... I will PM you the ones I have before I then go into the Quiz results then at least it feels like I did some of it.
[Reply]
Submeg 06:54 3rd February 2007
Woa hope things are ok.
[Reply]
rayzorblue 13:41 3rd February 2007
Get well soon m8 hope the pain goes quick.
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 17:42 3rd February 2007
Glad there were no problems with the op.
Hope your back to full strength soon.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 21:57 4th February 2007
Originally Posted by :
Did they give you any good painkillers?
No, and I didn't ask, because I didn't know I would have such pain afterwards.

I'm a bit better already, pain shows up from time to time, but I hope it will go away completely in a few days.

Originally Posted by :
At least well enough to work your PS2!
Actually not. Only watched TV and went out yesterday to have a few ciders.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up