Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Happy Retro Birthday Steve!!!
TiredOfLife 22:12 5th January 2009
Happy Birthday Retroman.
Yeah top shelf products for Steve.
He wouldn't do anything as crass as viewing subject matter of an adult persuasion online.

Hope you had a good one Harrison.
No pointing asking if you did now though.
At your age, you will never remember anything that "far" in the past.
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 22:16 5th January 2009
Hi.

Many Thanks.

Originally Posted by :
I think everything should be in Topaz 8 in honour.
If it helps, a while back I did change my Windows fonts to Topaz. I soon changed it back to Tahoma.

I thought I wasn't going to get a birthday topic, but then I remembered that harrison didn't have one either. Happy birthday for last week Harrison! .

I regulaly check the forums and read a few posts but I havn't had too many amiga or computer issues that havn't been solved elsewhere. Most of my queries tend to go into a relavent IRC channel now since I have an IRC client open all the time. I have been busy with college, but unlike for alot of people (I have never understood why), it does not take up my entire day. And no, I havn't passed my driving test. Given up on driving for now. I had a good go at it but I will save it for when I have more use for it.

Originally Posted by Tiago:
Happy Birthday Harrison !!!
How old are you now? i still think i'm one of the youngest here...
Asuming the age in your profile is correct, I think there are plenty that are younger than you.
[Reply]
Graham Humphrey 22:18 5th January 2009
Originally Posted by Stephen Coates:
Asuming the age in your profile is correct, I think there are plenty that are younger than you.
Looks like a spot of wishful thinking from Tiago
[Reply]
Tiago 10:38 6th January 2009
Originally Posted by :
Yes, correct, i am 32.
I dont concider myself old, but i am working with COBOL since begining of 1998, so 11 years of old language like COBOL dont make me younger

My girlfriend also think i'm not old, actually she says i am a child...
Sometimes i put my Miggys on the leaving room floor, to set up new parts/boards with joysticks and mouses all over the place, and she says:
"look at you... playing like a child..." and it's not only the Miggys, i also enjoy a lot my train moddeling, so it's all toys all around.
[Reply]
Harrison 12:41 6th January 2009
I personally think people are a bit odd who view themselves as being "adults" and refuse to carry on enjoying games or other childhood activities from their youth just because they are now older.
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 02:36 13th January 2009
Being an adult means you can do what you want.
So that means playing games and being a immature idiot for me then.
[Reply]
Niagara 10:14 13th January 2009
Happy birthday from Balgium too!

Have a nice one!

Nia.
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 21:46 15th January 2009
Originally Posted by Buleste:
It's Retro Steve's Birthday. Many Happy Returns. I think everything should be in Topaz 8 in honour.

P.s. Nobody tell Harrison but we forgot his birthday on the 28th December. If nobody mentions it maybe he won't notice.
This good enough?

http://stevecoates.net/stuff/topaz.png
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up