Thread: Many 68k SDL games
Arti 19:46 29th December 2008
Here you will find many interesting games which you can play on Amikit too

artishq.wordpress.com

Enjoy!
[Reply]
Harrison 11:43 30th December 2008
Hi Arti and welcome to classicamiga!

Thank you for the great link. The screenshots for the games on that site do look good and I will definitely have to try some of them out.

Is it your own site?

If so, can you give us a bit more information about the site and about how it works. Who are the developers behind the games? How do more developers submit games into the site? etc...

I would love to feature some of these games in our games directory on the main classicamiga.com website as it is always great to have some homebrew/PD/shareware games in the directory alongside commercial releases.
[Reply]
Arti 15:23 30th December 2008
Yes, these are my 'ports'.

In every post there is an author field. If you want it to place them on the site there is no problem.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 16:03 30th December 2008
Hi Arti and welcome to CA. There's quite a collection of games on your site.
[Reply]
coze 06:59 31st December 2008
Welcome Arti !

thanks for the ports, they look great ! I tried some of them on my 040/A3000 setup. The speed is low, but it's bearable for the most part. But the colors were totally messed. Which I think may be due to the fact that I use P96 instead of CGX. Do SDL 68k ports require CGX ?
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 13:54 31st December 2008
Some good games there, nice work.
[Reply]
Arti 20:52 30th January 2009
Originally Posted by coze:
Welcome Arti !

thanks for the ports, they look great ! I tried some of them on my 040/A3000 setup. The speed is low, but it's bearable for the most part. But the colors were totally messed. Which I think may be due to the fact that I use P96 instead of CGX. Do SDL 68k ports require CGX ?
Thanks.

I don't know how SDL ports works on real machine. You would have to ask Bernd Roesh an Amiga SDL author for that. If you have only wrong colors then try switching desktop depth. Hope that helps.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up