Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Dune2 - making of...
my_lo 08:46 17th December 2008
I just found an interesting article on Edge-online about the making of Dune 2.
Here is the link
[Reply]
Harrison 10:51 17th December 2008
Oh yeah, that article was in the actual Edge magazine a few issues ago. They have some great articles each month about the making of some of the best classic games from the past.
[Reply]
my_lo 11:39 17th December 2008
Yeah, they've already released some good ones...
Some time ago, I had scanned the making of the Monkey Island for a friend, if your interested i can upload or send it
[Reply]
Buleste 11:48 17th December 2008
I wonder if they'll ever do an article on Rise Of The Robots.
[Reply]
Zetr0 12:10 17th December 2008
isnt there a Command and Conquer port for the Amiga?

( i have been giving C&C a spanking on my PSP via PSX to PSP conversion)
[Reply]
Harrison 12:13 17th December 2008
Yes there is a C&C and a Red Alert port on the Amiga. Details are on classicamiga. However the site is offline today because I'm doing major work on it. You should be able to see the C&C page tomorrow when it's all back up and running.

@Buleste - Yes they did one on RTTR a while back. I will see if I can dig the issue out and can scan it in if you like.
[Reply]
Buleste 12:14 17th December 2008
There's a Red Alert port that no one can get to work but I don't think anyone evr did C&C.
[Reply]
Teho 15:05 17th December 2008
Originally Posted by Harrison:
@Buleste - Yes they did one on RTTR a while back. I will see if I can dig the issue out and can scan it in if you like.
Are you sure you're not thinking of Retro Gamer? They did a making of feature on it a while ago as well anyway.

Great link my_lo, look forward to reading that.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 15:52 17th December 2008
Have to give it a look at home, it's websensed here
[Reply]
Sharingan 17:31 17th December 2008
Nice read.

It's funny to see how terrific games used to be made by teams of barely 5 people, where high-profile titles nowadays take teams of 100+ people, millions of dollars and several years to complete.

Thing is, current-gen games aren't necessarily more fun than the games of old.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up