Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13
Thread: Off topic's off topic thread, VERSION 2!
Buleste 09:00 17th December 2008
You must return here with a shrubbery, or else, you will never pass through this wood... alive.
[Reply]
Buleste 11:27 22nd December 2008
If squirrels bury their nuts then why are there so many of them?
[Reply]
my_lo 18:45 22nd December 2008
/daily rant against the world not meeting my expectations ON

I cannot believe the huge amount of time it takes me to cook my breakfast, take a shower and reach my office every morning... 2000 years of "technological evolution", from the wheel to the spaceshuttle and yet our cars are only (as Tom Paris says in the episod where they find a red truck floating in space) "one step further then the horse".
I have visited a project called "living tomorrow", it's a house equipped with all the newest technologies and honestly, it's crap! Things like the oven that you can start from your cell phone really don't shake me at all.
FFS, where are the sonic showers, the replicators and the transporters? How long will we still have to use a keyboard?
And the ultimate question: What the hell are the scientists doing?

/daily rant against the world not meeting my expectations OFF
[Reply]
Tiago 10:32 23rd December 2008
Do you still use a keyboard? OMG...
I connected my brain to a computer, but i have problems with the firewall when i drink... It blocks me my eyes a bit...
[Reply]
my_lo 14:34 23rd December 2008
Try disable it, but use somthing like spambot, you don't know what your eyes may see...
[Reply]
Harrison 16:55 23rd December 2008
I just hope you are not running that horrible Apple iBrain software. It might have a slick and polished interface, but it gives Apple access to all of your thoughts, and it is so bloated it uses up all of your memory! Plus you can only install the latest version if you have a brain made within that last 40 years.

And don't get me started with M$ Brainwave Ultimate edition. That can only be installed on a brain with an IQ of 110 or above, and even then you need an eyeball upgrade.

It's best to stick with Ubraintu. It might be more fiddly to install and get used to, but it only needs a minimal brain IQ of 90 and will run on older hardware up to 65 years!
[Reply]
Buleste 18:54 23rd December 2008
Originally Posted by Harrison:
I just hope you are not running that horrible Apple iBrain software. It might have a slick and polished interface, but it gives Apple access to all of your thoughts, and it is so bloated it uses up all of your memory! Plus you can only install the latest version if you have a brain made within that last 40 years.

And don't get me started with M$ Brainwave Ultimate edition. That can only be installed on a brain with an IQ of 110 or above, and even then you need an eyeball upgrade.

It's best to stick with Ubraintu. It might be more fiddly to install and get used to, but it only needs a minimal brain IQ of 90 and will run on older hardware up to 65 years!
I've got the I.Q. for the M$ version but my eyeballs are screwed so I use the new GetALife glasses, a direct offshoot from secondlife.
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 10:44 24th December 2008
And already this has blown.
No continuations?

Some of the posts above clearly reply to the previous post.

Sorry to be a killjoy but....
No on seconds thoughts, I love being a killjoy.

E Scrooge
[Reply]
Buleste 11:03 24th December 2008
What has Joy ever done to you eh??????? Nothing!!!!! So why kill her then?????? Viscous b*stard. Going around killing innocent women at the time of Peace on earth and goodwill to all men. Oh! Right! Goodwill to all men......... So women are exempt then. Cool time to go out and kill Sarah, Jennifer, Sue, Dawne, Debbie and many many more.
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 11:12 24th December 2008
Your version of Xmas might be goodwill and all that nonsense.
I'm a pagan celebrating Yuletide.

So it's sacrifical alter time as far as I'm concerned.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13
Up