Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Christmas Avatars
Harrison 06:00 4th December 2008
Altering our avatars for Christmas has already begun over on AmiBay, so I thought it would be fun to see what everyone can come up with on classicamiga.

The only rules are that you must use a variation of your normal Avatar and it must contain a Christmas related theme.

What do you all think of mine? Can you imagine parents trusting him with their children?
[Reply]
Graham Humphrey 07:39 4th December 2008
Very sinister

Someone made a Xmas-themed one of mine last year on EAB, I'll have to dig that one out if I can.
[Reply]
Bloodwych 09:06 4th December 2008
Great work! It does indeed look a little evil!

Graham, it was Dizzy who altered loads for people last year I think. I've still got mine kicking around so I'll see it I can dig it up soon.

If not, I'll have a quick doodle myself in Paint Shop Pro!
[Reply]
Teho 14:36 4th December 2008
Well, you've seen mine before. I was going to wait until it was actually christmas but allright, here it is.
[Reply]
J T 16:18 5th December 2008
I'm nor too hot with photoshop but I'll try and have a go later. In the meantime if anyone wants to have a go at mine - christmassy or just plain vandalism - go for it.

Over at BeEx they've been altering usernames too. Some of them are quite funny. I'm now 'sir tinselot' for example
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 17:10 5th December 2008
I was about to change my avatar, then realised that my small RetroSteve image is actually my signature, so rather than changing the avatar, I changed the signature.
[Reply]
Graham Humphrey 20:30 5th December 2008
Here's the one that Dizzy did for me last year on EAB, the image quality isn't great but had to be like that to fit into the avatar limitations on there. I still like it though.
[Reply]
Bloodwych 10:23 6th December 2008
RetroScrooge. Love it!

Along with Graham, the Dizzy avatar is now initiated.
[Reply]
Tiago 13:54 6th December 2008
Ok, here's my new avatar....
[Reply]
Buleste 14:00 6th December 2008
I've just changed mine to the Grinch as Lew Zealand in a Santa hat doesn't look right.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up