Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5
Thread: Reviews needed on the main site
Teho 18:53 1st February 2007
Yeah, I noticed that topic after posting the above. Good thing, getting all the old data over to the new site should certainly help.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 22:32 1st February 2007
It's good news that the stuff from the old site will now be included on the new one. There are quite a lot of reviews, cheats and other information there which will come in handy.

Harrison: You haven't happened to find those reviews I wrote for the old site of Zyriax and Tommy Gun? Those where never uploaded to the site, but you mentioned something about putting them on the new site. Thanks in advance for help.

Submeg: Good work with the Wings review! Read it and liked it!
[Reply]
AlexJ 22:42 1st February 2007
Originally Posted by P G:
It's good news that the stuff from the old site will now be included on the new one. There are quite a lot of reviews, cheats and other information there which will come in handy
Cheats are already in most of the entries on the new site. There are quite a few reviews on there that would be nice to have on here (there's a good Lotus Turbo Challenge one for example), although some other reviews are more like comments length-wise. Screenshots on the old site tended to consist of only one or two pictures of the game, so while these will be useful to start, we'll probably going to need to make more.
[Reply]
Harrison 23:14 1st February 2007
The other issue is the some old members from the old site who wrote reviews are no longer with us. I will however still be adding all the good reviews under my own name and acknowledging that the review was written by them. I've already done this a while ago for the Dune II review by SeanIRL.

I also agree that some of the reviews on the old site are too short. I may still add this but just leave them as user reviews instead of editor reviews.

And don't worry, all the FAQs, Cheats, Walkthroughs, and anything else on the old site will be moved over to the new site too.

Originally Posted by :
Harrison: You haven't happened to find those reviews I wrote for the old site of Zyriax and Tommy Gun? Those where never uploaded to the site, but you mentioned something about putting them on the new site. Thanks in advance for help.
I remember you asked me before but I couldn't locate them at the time. I never delete anything I'm sent so they will be around here somewhere. When I find them they will get added, don't worry.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 17:57 2nd February 2007
Thanks, Harrison! Hope you will manage to track them down. I can't find any copies of them on my HD's.
[Reply]
rayzorblue 13:36 3rd February 2007
Did i write a review? have to go check that out and add some more then lol.
[Reply]
Submeg 21:27 3rd February 2007
I will start working on the reviews for Zool and Sensible Soccer today
[Reply]
Submeg 01:17 9th February 2007
Ok, my reviews for Sensible Soccer and Tanx are done, I have also submitted a new game, Shufflepuck Cafe. I have a stack of screenshots and am ready to write a review for that one
[Reply]
Submeg 03:31 9th February 2007
Just uploading the screenshots for Monty Python's Flying Circus. Ready to write that one as well.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 06:43 9th February 2007
I hope that I can finish the games section's commercial games the next 2 weeks, then look for missing ones at Obligement, and hopefully then I can also start adding screenshots and audio files.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5
Up