Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: Anyone fancy parts for a Classic DOS PC?
Bloodwych 17:18 18th November 2008
I have a load of parts that anyone is welcome to for the price of postage (parcel2go is a good place to book delivery) that could be used to build a classic P233mmx PC or memory for Amiga accelerators. It's an all or nothing deal with this PC stuff, packed away in a box and ready to go.

Going for free is:

Might be some more stuff I’ve forgotten. Most likely no one will need this stuff, but I thought it was worth a try. Everything is in great working condition; stored in anti static bags and take up no more room than a 0.6x0.3m box they’re currently in.

PM me and I'll let you know about some vintage software CD's that I'll throw in too.

Also for separate dispatch I have a modded Playstation (EDIT: PSX, NOT the smaller PSOne - plays backup games) with RGB Scart and power leads up for grabs - the case is in perfect condition but it has an occasional flicker problem once it warms up unless you hold down the back of the connector. Probably a lose connection. Comes with original box and inserts, controller and Sony mem card. No games.

Ok, enough of me pimpin my junk. Just posted this in case anyone was interested.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up