Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: Think out of the square
loopy 14:35 11th November 2008
Generaly I like to comment on things that I feel could be of interest to all, or maybe if there is some info I need and so ask the question.
Some times I log on and then feel the thoughts I wanted to bring up would be of no value to anyone so I leave with out any comment or input.
I have heaps of questions to ask but its hard to get them down or express what I need to ask, maybe I am scared to ask some simple questions cause I feel I should know the answers and there for get laughted at.
I'd want to start a thread to be of value not to get my score high.
After reading Demon Cleaners reply and image he presented on the 7th nov 08 @4:12
(AMIGA TABLE) it really got me thinking.
WOW what an original idea was that table.
I wanted to redo my old 1200 into a new case just to fresh'n it up.
It was done a decade ago and is not a pretty sight. I thought a new tower would be great but how old fashioned is my thinking. Talk about my head in the sand, I wouldn't now put any amiga into a tower when realisticaly it can go anywhere your imagination can take it.
The amiga table really opened up my eyes and made me see out of the square, a different approach if you like.
Thanks Demon Cleaner I really love that photo clip and though I dont have room for another coffee table I think I know what my wife needs for Christmas.
All the best,
loopy.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up