Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3
Thread: www.retro-remakes.net
shockwave 13:11 13th November 2008
Hehe, I'm blushing a little here when I read the nice things that are written above.
The fact is that Stormbringer is totally dedicated and his remakes deserved a place of thier own.

Thank you Harrison for the link

I added you to retro-remakes links page and also on dbfinteractive too in the resource site.
[Reply]
Harrison 13:30 13th November 2008
Great thanks.

I will also add a link to dbfinteractive once I've rebuilt the main site's links directory.
[Reply]
stormbringer 09:11 4th November 2009
hi to all...

I'm desperately looking for The Amazing Spiderman +2 trainer by Legend.

I'd like to remake the trainer menu for the retro-remakes.net collection.

Thanks for your help

Stormbringer
[Reply]
Harrison 10:47 4th November 2009
Is that the Amiga version of "The Amazing Spiderman" you are looking for?

I don't have a trainer version by Legend, but I do have one that was cracked and contains a trainer from Scandalous. Let me know if you want a copy of that one and I can send it to you.
[Reply]
stormbringer 12:29 4th November 2009
yes, that's the Amiga version of The Amazing Spiderman that I'm looking for. Send you version anyway.

The one with the trainer from Legend was on the crack by Classic.... almost impossible to find
[Reply]
Buleste 12:44 4th November 2009
Is this the one?
[Reply]
stormbringer 12:54 4th November 2009
actually the one I'm looking for has this trainer menu in front:

http://flashtro.com/page.php?id=756

I'd like to remake the trainer menu... I could probably get highly inspired by the flashtro version, but usually flashtro remakes cut down the intro (because not everything can be redone in flash due to some limitations).

I asked musashi9 about it, but that particular trainer menu is out of reach for the moment...

so here I am

BTW, if you know about another game that uses the same trainer menu, let me know
[Reply]
Harrison 15:02 4th November 2009
The one Buleste linked to is the one I have, so that isn't any use then.

To see of any other Legend cracktros use the same intro, take a look here or here. I did have a quick look through them but couldn't see a similar one.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3
Up