Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: 2 A500s / 1084S / tons of disks
Demon Cleaner 14:01 6th November 2008
Originally Posted by LowercaseE:
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
As I moved into a house now, since 2 weeks, I have a lot more space but I won't buy any console/computer material as I already have so much, instead it would be great to buy a guitar again, finally I still want to own a flying V once in my lifetime
Whoa, I don't know what I did before (quoted or something)?!?!

Anyway, Flying V's are great, probably the only Gibson I would ever own. I prefer Jackson guitars, they just feel right to me.
Indeed, I sold my Les Paul Standard a year ago, definitely not the metal guitar, and a lot too heavy (shoulders already hurting after 1 hour).

A friend of mine plays Jackson guitars and I really like the Rhoads model, which Ian Scott (my idol when I was young) also played. Later he switched to ESP, I think that's their Striking V model.
[Reply]
LowercaseE 19:40 9th November 2008
Well, as of today she is gone. Got $250 for everything through my craigslist ad. I will still play the games on WinUAE, but the real deal is no more for me.
[Reply]
Harrison 11:55 10th November 2008
That is great news, and a great price.
[Reply]
LowercaseE 18:12 10th November 2008
I am happy that it sold, but definitely sad to see it go. Since selling it, I have had WinUAE running constantly, mostly Pinball Dreams. The buyer was a real nice guy who had a C128 in the past but never moved up to the Amiga. Now that he has the time and $, he decided to give it a try. I'm sure he'll have just as much fun with it as I did.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up