Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: Iz it coz I iz black?
Buleste 08:19 31st October 2008
A starting price of £950.00 when it's not clear what PPC you're getting? This isn't even a nice looking miggy.
[Reply]
JLPedro 09:19 31st October 2008
£950!!! . Must admit i'ts a dream machine! But really .... 950.... didn't know Commodore build Ferraris.... And your right the PPC isn't even the fastest one... Wonder were he got those keys??
[Reply]
Buleste 09:26 31st October 2008
With courier fees of £50.00 that's a minimum of £1,000. If had that much to spare even I'd buy a Sam to run OS4.1 or maybe just look for an AmigaOne. if broken up PPC would go for about £450, the BVision £100.00 so that's £400 for the pimped 1200 with CF and CDROM minimum. I want some of what he's smoking.
[Reply]
Zetr0 09:46 31st October 2008
such a shame, the system is so hevaly customized I think he has placed it out side a common market.

I believe in the long run however that most PPC users want to 'build' / 'customize' their own, which is a shame, an obvious amount of hardwork has gone into the above A1200, although not to my flavour, still a lot of work...

I think prices are very subject to an area, although for us western european miggy owners we enjoy to a high degree a saturated market when compared to say, Turkey, which is where the A1200 in question is from..

Which is a really nice place, the only thing it lacks is two things.... sand on the beaches and vowels in the language, other than that its awesome
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 09:06 2nd November 2008
Very nice set up.
Very expensive though, cant see too many people wanting it at that price.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up