Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3
Thread: Headphone recomendations
Submeg 23:58 21st March 2009
Originally Posted by woody.cool:
I use the Senheizer PX 100's that Harrison has posted a pic of.
They truly are the best set of headphones ever made
Definitely, Sennheiser are the best!
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 14:05 24th March 2009
Originally Posted by Submeg:
Originally Posted by woody.cool:
I use the Senheizer PX 100's that Harrison has posted a pic of.
They truly are the best set of headphones ever made
Definitely, Sennheiser are the best!
Sennheiser all the way
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 22:33 19th May 2010
Unfortunately my CX300s broke, so I've been using the ones that were included with the new Walkman that I bought a while back.

I would quite like the noise cancelling back.

These are quite tempting: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Etymotic-Res...4307160&sr=8-2

Not sure I could justify the cost though for something that might break quickly.

I might have a look at Sennheiser's current ones and see if they have anything that will give better sound than the CX300.

I have also been looking for alternatives to the HD202s that I got. The sound quality of the HD202 is fantastic, but after a long period of use, they get a bit uncomfortable.
[Reply]
Submeg 10:01 20th May 2010
I guess the thing with earphones is that you have to wind them up and put them back in the carry bag, otherwise they get damaged. I've taken care of these ones, and I've had them for over a year now. I think they will last me a while!
[Reply]
Harrison 10:04 20th May 2010
That's one advantage of Sennheiser ones that come with the wind up storage system.
[Reply]
burns flipper 11:20 20th May 2010
I got Sennheiser CX 500 Headphones when they were £13.99 on play.com last year. They're great, they're in-ear and really cut out the noise. I was listening to a spoken-word mp3 the other day and I could hear birdsong in the background during the quiet bits, ever so quietly but still distinct. They fit so well I can hardly deel they're in there. They come in a natty leather pouch and have about 6 different types of rubber shapes depending on your preference/ear shape.
[Reply]
Submeg 12:18 20th May 2010
Originally Posted by burns flipper:
I got Sennheiser CX 500 Headphones when they were £13.99 on play.com last year. They're great, they're in-ear and really cut out the noise. I was listening to a spoken-word mp3 the other day and I could hear birdsong in the background during the quiet bits, ever so quietly but still distinct. They fit so well I can hardly deel they're in there. They come in a natty leather pouch and have about 6 different types of rubber shapes depending on your preference/ear shape.
Same here
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 15:57 20th May 2010
I've just ordered the Etymotic ER6i headphones from Amazon for £70.

I hope they are worth the money. I will report back when I get them.
[Reply]
Harrison 16:24 20th May 2010
That is a mad price for some earphones. Hope they really are worth the money.

I thought you didn't have much spare cash Steve?
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 16:34 20th May 2010
Apparently the noise isolation on the Etymotic headphones is excellent .

Regarding finance, I am £50/week better off on Jobseekers allowance than I was prior to signing on. But as I have a job starting next month I will have a lot more money in July. I also still have quite a bit of money from christmas/birthday etc saved up.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3
Up