Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Classicamiga Quiz 5 is drawing to a close
Harrison 12:20 24th October 2008
Classicamiga Quiz 5

The Classicamiga Quiz 5 by v85rawdeal will be drawing to a close within the next couple of weeks, as it has been running for some time now.

I would therefore like to ask all members if they could finalise their answers for this quiz and PM them to v85rawdeal within the next two weeks. The hiscore table will then be completed, the winners can be announced, and the trophies and awards handed out.

I hope you all take part as this is a great quiz that really gets you thinking.

You can take part in the quiz by visiting the Quiz 5 thread here.

Have fun!
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 13:55 24th October 2008
I will not participate in the quiz, as I'm already missing the ones I made myself. Thus gaining a rank would be impossible.
[Reply]
Harrison 14:21 24th October 2008
But you could easily get quite a long way up the Quiz Leaderboard with a good result from just this one Quiz. There are still 4 members on the board with 10 points or less.

Also, don't forget you can still win an award trophy for just taking part in a single quiz!
[Reply]
J T 19:34 24th October 2008
Shit, I need to do this..........

[edit] it's a difficult one
[Reply]
Buleste 08:26 25th October 2008
Damn I've got to find my answers (I'd be surprised if anyone gets more than 10 right. I know I'm getting significantly less than that.) and post them.
[Reply]
Harrison 22:32 27th October 2008
I got 10 right! I thought I had 11 right for sure and tried to guess a few more, but it seems those were wrong. Anyway, 10 right is pretty good going I think as this was quite a hard quiz.
[Reply]
Teho 18:53 28th October 2008
This was hard, that is definitely true. I only got five of them, and that was all the ones I was sure of. Didn't get one of my guesses right. My typical luck.
[Reply]
J T 20:39 29th October 2008
I think I got 2 right, just sent off the PM
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 20:33 30th October 2008
Originally Posted by J T:
Nope, you got more than that right... Although Ghostbusters 2 was wrong, but an interesting guess all the same

My other 4 quizzes are easier than this one. I think!
[Reply]
J T 10:13 31st October 2008
Originally Posted by v85rawdeal:
Originally Posted by J T:
Nope, you got more than that right... Although Ghostbusters 2 was wrong, but an interesting guess all the same

My other 4 quizzes are easier than this one. I think!
Yay! Did I get three?

Just for context - the whole 'Is it Ghostbusters 2?' thing was a prank by Iain Lee.

You tube linky to the first one. Watch the others too if you can.

I love the subtle dig in this one.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up