Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: Twintris hiscore competition winners!
Harrison 23:25 20th October 2008
I've finally wrapped up the Twintris game hiscore competition.

The final leaderboard is as follows:

Rank Member Score
1st Teho2530
2nd Demon Cleaner2271
3rd Submeg 1861
4th Harrison 1380
5th Buleste 790
Therefore the winner is Teho! Congratulations!

Winners points and trophies will be finding there way into your accounts shortly.

Look out for the next hiscore competition, which will be launched very soon...
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 22:18 21st October 2008
Congratulations Teho, you seem to be the Tetris hero here, you should be awarded with the Rise of the Tetris trophy
[Reply]
Graham Humphrey 05:54 22nd October 2008
So what's next then? Something a bit more exciting I hope
[Reply]
Buleste 09:22 22nd October 2008
Sensible Train Spotting???
[Reply]
Harrison 09:46 22nd October 2008
I've just updated the overall points leaderboard and there has been some interesting movement in the placements. You can take a look here.

Buleste, although only coming 5th in the competition still bagged 6 points which was enough to move from 10th place up to 7th and demote 3 other members. I've also moved up one place demoting TiredOfLife, and Submeg, Teho and DC remain in 4th, 3rd and 2nd places respectively (although their points total is edging them all closer to the top). This keeps PG at the top of the board in first place, but now only by a single point.

[Reply]
Harrison 09:47 22nd October 2008
Originally Posted by Graham Humphrey:
So what's next then? Something a bit more exciting I hope
If you have a favourite game you would like to be used for the next competition you can nominate it in the Future Game Suggestions thread.
[Reply]
Teho 16:25 22nd October 2008
Hah! And my mom kept saying all those hours with Tetris was just a waste. Well, that shows her!!
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 16:28 22nd October 2008
Originally Posted by Teho:
Hah! And my mom kept saying all those hours with Tetris was just a waste. Well, that shows her!!
mothers!!
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up