Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5
Thread: Fund raising
StuKeith 18:47 10th October 2008
IF £10 is ok ill send it over next week or so when paid!
[Reply]
Puni/Void 18:51 10th October 2008
20£ has been donated. Keep up the good work!
[Reply]
Harrison 18:57 10th October 2008
Originally Posted by P G:
20£ has been donated. Keep up the good work!
Thank you

Originally Posted by StuKeith:
IF £10 is ok ill send it over next week or so when paid!
That would be great. Thanks

BTW, if we have some money over from the donations after paying for the server I will put it towards paying the renewal price for the next year's worth of vBulletin updates ($40 per year).
[Reply]
Loftus 22:49 17th October 2008
have sent a little something. not much but hope it helps!
[Reply]
Harrison 23:09 17th October 2008
@Teho and Loftus

Thank you both for the donations. Much appreciated.

We are now over half way to the target needed to pay for the server. Once I receive everyone else's donations I should have enough to pay for it.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 16:10 20th October 2008
As usual you get my monthly donation. How long am I already doing this? Almost 2 years I think?
[Reply]
Harrison 16:54 20th October 2008
@DC. The monthly donations from yourself and Teho really do help a lot towards the monthly running costs of the main site server.

As for the forum server, it only needs to be paid every two years and so the costs for the forum running costs are much lower than the main site, and separate to it. Plus now we have a owned license for the forum software the cost is lower than it used to be. At the moment the forum is costing $166.80 for the next two years hosting costs, plus $40 for each year's additional forum software updates. So the total cost is going to be $246.80, which converts to about £100. Not too bad for the next two years costs.
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 13:18 21st October 2008
Get paid a week on Friday, will send something on the Saturday after.
(Will be out Friday )
[Reply]
Harrison 13:28 21st October 2008
Cheers TiredOfLife
[Reply]
Harrison 04:56 6th November 2008
I have to pay the server hosting costs at the end of next week, so if anyone is still due to send some donations towards these costs can you please try to send them before next Friday 14th.

Thank you again to everyone who has donated. It will help out greatly towards the renewal costs.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5
Up