Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: Bill Gate's famous pie in the face!
Harrison 14:18 25th September 2008
Who else remembers this famous video clip of Bill Gate's getting a custard pie in the face?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MSyAZO2v8kY

I first saw this on an Amiga Coverdisc CD-Rom and thought it was great at the time. The MPEG1 video on that Amiga disc played perfectly on my CD32 at the time.

But, can anyone remember which Amiga cover CD this video clip was on? I had a search through my CDs recently and couldn't find it again. I was sure it was on one of the three AUi cover discs they made, but I couldn't find it on them.

Oh well, we still have youtube!

BTW, there is also a Steve Balmer egged clip, while he was addressing a German university. However it's not as funny cause the guy doesn't manage to hit him! However Balmer definitely doesn't look happy after the eggs have flown!
[Reply]
Buleste 15:09 25th September 2008
It's on a Amiga Format CD just can't remember which one.
[Reply]
burns flipper 18:13 25th September 2008
My favourite is in the middle of the Windows 98 launch when Bill Gates' assistant hotplugs a scanner and the videowall bluescreen's.
[Reply]
J T 13:28 26th September 2008
Yes! That was an excellent shot. Right in the face, POW! Big Bill looked very shocked. I for one really like things like this. Remember when Clarkson got one in the face as he was presented with a honorary degree of some sort. He took it quite good naturedly.

I also like the way the third (i think) pie-thrower gets taken down.
[Reply]
burns flipper 06:41 27th September 2008
The 3rd pieman got pwned! That is sweet. I love the way, once on the floor, he scrambles around like an upturned earwig before getting up again.
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 13:06 30th September 2008
Had that clip for years.
Still get as much enjoyment from it now as I did then.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up