Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: PS2, Final Fantasy X...
Demon Cleaner 15:09 29th January 2007
@Harrison: Did you play the card game in Xenosaga 1 (or was it 2?)? I didn't as I wanted to continue with the story, as it's a trilogy. But I still have a savegame of the end of all 3 episodes, so if I have nothing else to do (which I don't consider), I will play the card game.
[Reply]
J T 16:08 29th January 2007
I didn't bother with any of the celestial weapons stuff in FFX. I couldn't be bothered with the chore-like quests, and that game had already taken up a lot of my time (as much as I enjoyed it).
[Reply]
Submeg 21:29 29th January 2007
I guess the only reason I am doing it is that this is the first FF game that I have really gotten hooked on, so want to finish it. What is Triple Triad? which FF was it from?
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 23:52 29th January 2007
Triple Triad was the card game introduced in FF8 on the PSX.

Cards
Wiki
Rules
[Reply]
Submeg 04:25 30th January 2007
Oh the one where you had to earn their cards by having better cards and all that? I remember that! That was addictive! That would be an awesome arcade game!
[Reply]
Harrison 10:51 30th January 2007
There is a version of Triple Triad available that works with this forum, but it's now quite out of date and was written for a much older version of the forum software. I am therefore waiting for the author to update it to work properly with the current version of vB, and then it will be coming to the forum for us all to play and start collecting the cards.
[Reply]
Submeg 21:16 30th January 2007
Sweet.......
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up