Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: tUM 2008 Invitation
Puni/Void 15:12 4th September 2008
The group Paradise released the official invitation for The Ultimate Party 2008 yesterday. You can find it here. You'll also be able to download the production from Classicamiga.com in the near future.

I haven't watched the invitation yet, but from what I saw from the screenshot, it looks nice.

Btw.. The Classicamiga.com member, Rebb, made the music for this prod together with Svenzzon.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 06:04 5th September 2008
Nice to see that Rebb is still active, I will have to listen to that piece of music then.

EDIT: Just had a look, the music sounds pretty old school. Which means... I like it

New kids on the Bootblock
[Reply]
Puni/Void 11:18 6th September 2008
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
Nice to see that Rebb is still active, I will have to listen to that piece of music then.

EDIT: Just had a look, the music sounds pretty old school. Which means... I like it

New kids on the Bootblock
Glad you enjoyed it, Demon. I also had to smile when seeing "New kids on the Bootblock" appear on the screen.

The invitation is now available for download at Classicamiga.com. Get it here.
[Reply]
Harrison 16:37 8th September 2008
Nice. Will watch this one later tonight.
[Reply]
premium 20:21 7th October 2008
Aloha all, nice to see our stuff spreaded around the net. Glad to read that you like it.

There will be some more stuff from us in the future, atleast i hope so.

br
premium
[Reply]
Harrison 21:39 7th October 2008
HI there Premium. Welcome to classicamiga.

Great to see more sceners visiting.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 00:23 8th October 2008
Hi mate and welcome
[Reply]
Puni/Void 17:21 9th October 2008
Originally Posted by premium:
Aloha all, nice to see our stuff spreaded around the net. Glad to read that you like it.

There will be some more stuff from us in the future, atleast i hope so.

br
premium
Hi there Premium! Welcome to the Classicamiga forum! Hope you'll enjoy your stay.

Looking forward to see more releases from your group in the future. Any specific plans you would like to reveal?

It's great that Paradise, borned in the beginning of the 90's (1991?), is still active on the Scene. Keep up the good work!
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up