Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: New Cannon Fodder maps
Graham Humphrey 11:25 28th August 2008
Great idea, thanks! Will probably be the only way us mere mortals will get to see most of the maps...
[Reply]
Buleste 11:34 28th August 2008
I think the difficulty level varies as you go on. Mission 5 (Which i managed to get to by the aforementioned cheat) seems to be easier than mission 1. The only problem woith my cheat is that you have to be good at the original CF which i'm not (I know, I know I'm a big fat loser. I've lived with this shame for over 15 years so I'm used to it by now.).
[Reply]
Buleste 12:12 30th August 2008
A slight update is now on Aminet. If you do want to use my method for advancing you'll have to play CF all the way through saveing the levels then do the CFNM update as you can't just copy the save files over for some reason.
[Reply]
Harrison 09:13 9th September 2008
I will definitely have to give these a play. I did love the CF games, but not quite to the extent of taking them on my honeymoon!

I was pretty good at the original games and got through most levels first time, so I'm hoping I might be able to progress though some of these without resorting to cheating. But it does sound like they could be hard. Either that or you lot are just crap!
[Reply]
Buleste 09:53 9th September 2008
I freely admit i'm crap at CF but they are hard at the same time.
[Reply]
Graham Humphrey 16:06 9th September 2008
I've somehow managed to stumble my way to Mission 4 Phase 3 and it's incredibly evil...
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up