Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5 6
Thread: How many unread posts will Harrison come back to?
J T 17:17 25th August 2008
When I came back from holiday I think I had around 730 unread posts 'since my last visit'.

I never did catch up with all of them. Had over 200 when I logged in today

Originally Posted by FOL:
Originally Posted by TiredOfLife:
Originally Posted by Teho:
Harrison's not the only one able to ban members on here you know.

Look, I know I sort of encouraged it up there but could we go a little bit easier on spamming pointless posts please? At least in some topics where they really don't belong. I think I'll be moving some of them to the trash.

Jeez, the guy's been gone for one day and allready things are getting out of hand!
There's always one running off to teacher to tell tales.
Well I say tales but by the time Harrison gets back, it will be more like War and Peace.

Anyway, per above, I going to say you made us do it.
Hmmmm, since when did the site turn so serious. I mean this thread is in humour board. If thats the case I wont bother posting.
Possibly you missed a touch of sarcasm in ToL's post. Let's keep it fun as we always have - but in the appropriate places
[Reply]
Submeg 22:21 25th August 2008
Originally Posted by J T:
When I came back from holiday I think I had around 730 unread posts 'since my last visit'.

I never did catch up with all of them. Had over 200 when I logged in today

Originally Posted by FOL:
Originally Posted by TiredOfLife:
Originally Posted by Teho:
Harrison's not the only one able to ban members on here you know.

Look, I know I sort of encouraged it up there but could we go a little bit easier on spamming pointless posts please? At least in some topics where they really don't belong. I think I'll be moving some of them to the trash.

Jeez, the guy's been gone for one day and allready things are getting out of hand!
There's always one running off to teacher to tell tales.
Well I say tales but by the time Harrison gets back, it will be more like War and Peace.

Anyway, per above, I going to say you made us do it.
Hmmmm, since when did the site turn so serious. I mean this thread is in humour board. If thats the case I wont bother posting.
Possibly you missed a touch of sarcasm in ToL's post. Let's keep it fun as we always have - but in the appropriate places
By appropriate places, you obviously mean.......

EVERYWHERE!

What? Who? Huh?

Hooligans!
[Reply]
FOL 23:32 25th August 2008
Yeh spose, I did notice a few of topics as pure fun aka SPAM, its just this 1 was in the humour section and still got slated as spamming.
[Reply]
Teho 05:41 26th August 2008
No, it was never about this thread. I'm sorry if I made it seem that way. It was its spreading to other areas that was unfortunate. Nothing wrong with this thread. Who cares about this thread?
[Reply]
Buleste 09:44 26th August 2008
Back to the matter at hand... At the moment the book for number of posts is as follows.

Buleste 734
PG 854

Any more guesses? (BTW at the current post rate it'll be down in <500 so come on guys) 10,000 points is the prize fund.
[Reply]
Submeg 10:36 26th August 2008
I would say: 756
[Reply]
Tiago 12:17 26th August 2008
I would say: 781
[Reply]
Submeg 13:24 26th August 2008
But we have to aim for the ultimate number!
[Reply]
Teho 13:54 26th August 2008
Allright I'm in. I say 998.
[Reply]
J T 10:10 27th August 2008
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5 6
Up