Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Gunship 2000
merlin20674 19:59 18th August 2008
yeah thanx it does work just fine, took me a while to remember how dos worked and mounting drives etc, but figured it out. thanx for all your help appreiciated.

still think the amiga version was alot smoother and better graphics inflight, but this loads instantly can be flying within mins and theres now disk swopping.

danny
[Reply]
Buleste 20:10 18th August 2008
If you have a Miggy with a hard drive you should try the WHDLoad versions.

Go here for the AGA version or here for the normal version (These links include the game itself.)
[Reply]
merlin20674 20:15 18th August 2008
not got an amiga anymore, played the AGA version on winaue though and that was ok.
[Reply]
merlin20674 11:26 25th August 2008
arghhhhh AGA version has a bug, my rockets don't hit anything lol, just as i made captian.

oh well back to normal version.

Danny
[Reply]
FOL 11:29 25th August 2008
Originally Posted by merlin20674:
arghhhhh AGA version has a bug, my rockets don't hit anything lol, just as i made captian.

oh well back to normal version.

Danny
Are you sure? maybe its a WinUAE issue. I have the CD32 Version and I have not seen this problem.
[Reply]
Buleste 13:55 25th August 2008
Nope it's a definite bug that as soon as you become the leader of a flight you can't hit a fat bird with an insult. I think it's a bug in the whole of GS2000 not just the AGA version. I just get the rest of the flight to hit my targets and you can still go on. I don't think it's anything to do with rank as i've edited my rank with an editor and you're fine to start off with and then when you get command of a flight it all goes pear shaped.
[Reply]
FOL 23:24 25th August 2008
Originally Posted by Buleste:
Nope it's a definite bug that as soon as you become the leader of a flight you can't hit a fat bird with an insult. I think it's a bug in the whole of GS2000 not just the AGA version. I just get the rest of the flight to hit my targets and you can still go on. I don't think it's anything to do with rank as i've edited my rank with an editor and you're fine to start off with and then when you get command of a flight it all goes pear shaped.
I believe I finished it back in the day, and never had that issue, odd.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up