Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Are you a criminal?
Ghost 20:10 13th August 2008
That's odd.

I was relegated to some Intelligence agency's site, CIA or NSA something.
Apparently I am wanted for selling military and government secrets to hostile nations as well as the murder of a high placed official.

When a Pop Up shows up that says that you are being tracked down you don't have to take it serious right, right?

Fake!
No Marten up to any misbehaviour or evil in the US.
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 20:17 13th August 2008
I am a good guy...

But I have had fun checking out famous people and their namesakes!!!
[Reply]
Zetr0 20:19 13th August 2008
I ran the Wifes name through

here first name (Michele) with one L and the middle and her maiden name come up with a few results...

the most amusing is the one that was arrested and prosecuted for 4 counts of prostitution!!!!

(two counts in Texas) and two counts in Kansas City (in Missouri) the irony is.... my wife.... is from Missouri!!!!

I printed it out and showed it to her.... and then demanded an explination!!! LMFAO we did indeed laugh!!!!!
[Reply]
Submeg 22:05 13th August 2008
I hope you were all serious? "WHAT THE HELL?! IS THERE SOMETHING YOU WANT TO TELL ME?"
[Reply]
StuKeith 12:04 14th August 2008
No one with my name there!
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 10:33 18th August 2008
Originally Posted by StuKeith:
No one with my name there!
Same here, when I only use my last name I get 2 entries, 2 chicks, one with traffic problems, and the other sexual.

Rape:
RAPE-2ND:PERSON 18 YRS OLD OR MORE HAS INTERCOURSE WITH PERSON<15 OTHER VICTIM AGE: 14

Sexual Offense:

SODOMY 3:ACTOR 21 YRS OR MORE HAS DEVIATE INTERCOURSE WITH PERSON <17 OTHER VICTIM AGE: 14
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up