Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Sharingan 18:30 7th August 2008
IMDB link

Eh. Saw the trailer the other day in the theatre, and I can't remember a crowd having ever been so indifferent and unenthusiastic towards a preview. Can't say I was even the tiniest bit interested, either.

Haven't they raped the franchise enough already?
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 18:46 7th August 2008
Obviously not... At this rate we WILL get parts 7, 8 and 9...

Might as well just sit down and watch parts 4, 5 and 6...

Of course... the clamour and buzz will all start again when they announce the BD release of the first 6 movies...

Bring back Battle Beyond The Stars is all I can say!
[Reply]
Harrison 23:26 7th August 2008
Oh yes, Hi Def releases of the original trilogy will be the biggest money maker for Lucas in some years, that is for sure.

When the Clone Wars trailer played in the cinema when I saw it I heard a few people in the audience comment and sound surprised. So some are interested. And I'm one of them too. I know it is animated and not a true Star Wars film, but it will add to the Star Wars universe and I will be going to see it.
[Reply]
Tiago 08:49 8th August 2008
Is it similar to the Star Wars Tv series (2003), there were 2 seasons i think... ?
I watch some episodes, they were cool.

Is this movie some same kind of animated pictures?
[Reply]
Buleste 12:41 8th August 2008
I've found the official website here and some of the video content make me want to invent a time machine and go back to 1984 and kill George Lucas before he can really start cocking up the Star Wars universe.
Anakin has a little girl for a Padawan in Clone Wars. No wonder he becomes Darth Vadar and kills off the Jedi. This character is so sugary that the share price of Tate and Lyle will go down when the film is released and the number of children with diabetes will go up.
[Reply]
Quagmire 16:58 8th August 2008
I agree, Lucas has gone mad letting this out. they've totally lost the feel of the originals.

to cutesy wootsy woo, and what's all this about customization and clone troopers that like to be individual, Lucas Noooooooooooo, you've lost it buddy
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 20:25 13th August 2008
Originally Posted by Quagmire:
I agree, Lucas has gone mad letting this out. they've totally lost the feel of the originals.

to cutesy wootsy woo, and what's all this about customization and clone troopers that like to be individual, Lucas Noooooooooooo, you've lost it buddy

And the rumour that Zero the Hutt is gay in the new Star Wars: The Clone Wars, which would explain the makeup and the fact that he doesn't say, "Hee hee, ho, ha jabba do wocky, babba doe." doesn't help with Lucas' credibility... Hmmm, has he been hanging around with Joel Schumacher down at the Blue Oyster???
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up