Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thread: Best/Worst of the Web
Harrison 17:15 7th February 2007
That is a great Hitch Hikers quote for sure. I love those books. Have read them all through 3 or 4 times so far, and when I finish them I'm always tempted to start them again. Great stuff and such a shame he is no longer with us.
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 00:04 8th February 2007
Hmm, I hope that isn't the emperor moving away from the darkside.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 09:07 8th February 2007
Originally Posted by :
Hmm, I hope that isn't the emperor moving away from the darkside.
Hope it's the opposite, Satan tattooing a cross on the pope's front.
[Reply]
rayzorblue 14:08 8th February 2007
In the hope of getting away from the frankly offensive religious minefield you are standing in, here is a glimpse of the future, and it aint pretty.

clickclickclick
[Reply]
Harrison 14:39 8th February 2007
That robot is quite amazing, whilst at the same time very disturbing. Its legs have an all too organic movement to them for my liking and it does freak you out a bit for sure.

Quite cool how it's reactions work out how to keep to upright when it gets kicked sideways. Definitely some advanced logic going on inside for sure.

The end of the video also shows how far they have advanced it as it shows it hooked up to a lot of control wires. Whereas the other, assumingly later version is self sustaining on what sounds like a petrol engine.

The future of Mech warfare suddenly looks closer. Either that or the pope will soon be taking delivery of his first AT-AT! (sorry rayzorblue, couldn't resist).
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 14:58 8th February 2007
Amazing how it managed to walk over the stones too. But I'm no robot/machine freak.
[Reply]
Submeg 02:39 25th February 2007
I had a brainwave....why just the best/worst of the web?

Introducing Submeg's....

Sites that should exist!

* www.whyidontloveyou.com - For those times you can't tell a girl/guy why they suck to their face
* www.wtf.com - for things that just dont make sense {this site exists!}
* www.lookoutshesabitch.com - a warning for others who may encounter them in the real world
* www.dumbpeopleclickhere.com - Get all the idiots to one place to wipe them out of existance and save our precious resources
* www.emailspamhomeaddress.com - Learn where the inventors of this sh1t live
* www.whinge.com - when you just feel like venting {this site exists!}

These and many more available soon on your local ISP!
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 04:35 25th February 2007
Originally Posted by Harrison:
That robot is quite amazing, whilst at the same time very disturbing. Its legs have an all too organic movement to them for my liking and it does freak you out a bit for sure.

Quite cool how it's reactions work out how to keep to upright when it gets kicked sideways. Definitely some advanced logic going on inside for sure.

The end of the video also shows how far they have advanced it as it shows it hooked up to a lot of control wires. Whereas the other, assumingly later version is self sustaining on what sounds like a petrol engine.

The future of Mech warfare suddenly looks closer. Either that or the pope will soon be taking delivery of his first AT-AT! (sorry rayzorblue, couldn't resist).
Potentially a great piece of hardware with some extremely useful possibilities. Certainly great potential for areas where natural disasters have taken place (carrying supplies, stretchers, camera & heat sensing systems).

Also great idea for those of you with babies and toddlers as a buggy that walks itself.
[Reply]
rayzorblue 18:52 25th February 2007
Originally Posted by Submeg:
* www.lookoutshesabitch.com - a warning for others who may encounter them in the real world

Now that is a site I could contribute to.

Ok its six minutes long and not funny but interesting if u aint seen it

clickyclickyclickclick
[Reply]
Harrison 15:06 26th February 2007
I was quite surprised more of those URLs were not registered, especially the first one. www.wtf.com does already exist though. You should check it out.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Up