Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Thread: Best/Worst of the Web
Buleste 18:46 15th July 2008
Found another little curio. Remember Telecomsoft otherwise known as Rainbird,Firebird and Silverbird. Well heres a site dedicated to them with some interesting downloads.
[Reply]
Harrison 23:40 15th July 2008
Nice find. And yes, definitely some interesting and unexpected downloads on there. Definitely not what most clicking the link will think they are likely to find.
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 15:02 17th July 2008
Is it just me, or does anybody else hear the first few bars of The Blue Danube whenever you see the name Firebird???
[Reply]
Buleste 16:45 27th September 2008
I've found a site that all pet owners (certainly in the U.K.) should visit and register their pets information. national pet register allows you to register your pets details for free so that in the unfortunate event that your pet goes missing you can advertise this on line. When you register a pet as missing not only is it placed on line but they also create a poster for you. This is the poster for one of my cats that has gone missing.
[Reply]
Harrison 13:43 29th September 2008
Oh dear. I hope you manage to find him safely.
[Reply]
Buleste 14:32 2nd October 2008
Thanks Harrison. Looks like your kind words helped. He's just turned up safe and well as if nothing happened. He's had a feed and now wants to go out again. Shame hes' not going out for a while.
[Reply]
sarek2k 02:37 3rd October 2008
Ahhh great memorys Firebird/Rainbird/Silverbird had many of these games from all the labels great nostalgia trip and great site too, not hooked on that purple to black background it just don't go with the site but the rest is great

Nice find Buleste along with the return of your moggy all's well that ends well
[Reply]
Buleste 08:44 3rd October 2008
Thanks for the kind words Sarek. He came back because I found a four leafed clover in AC:WW which gave me some supreme luck.
[Reply]
Buleste 10:42 11th April 2010
For some silliness go here.
[Reply]
Teho 09:11 30th April 2012
We need more odd things from the internet so let's revive this thing with this clock. Just.. the amount of time and effort just to do that. What is it with people? It's really cool of course, but damn.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Up