Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Favourite Game music
Harrison 15:56 31st July 2008
What are some of your all time favourite Amiga game music mods?

One of mine is the Super Cars 2 in game music. That never gets old.
[Reply]
woody.cool 16:23 31st July 2008
If we're talking Amiga, than I like the main theme tune to Body Blows Galactic and the theme tune to Lotus Turbo 2 mostly.
[Reply]
Bloodwych 16:47 31st July 2008
Oh, I have so many!

Powermonger opening theme
HeroQuest
Battle Squadron
Beech Volley
Superfrog
Toobin
Turrican series
Super Cars series
Pinball Dreams series...... I could go on for ages!!!!!
[Reply]
woody.cool 16:51 31st July 2008
OMG! I forgot about Pinball Dreams. I recorded the music on to MiniDisc for listenig to, because it's so great!
[Reply]
Teho 17:02 31st July 2008
Yes, definitely Pinball Dreams. Also Shadow of The Beast, all of them. And anything Allister Brimble did ended up being of high quality, including Superfrog, Indy Heat, Overdrive, Assassin and many more. What little music Hired Guns had was extremely good I thought, and I liked the ocuple of songs in Dune. And of course the Turrican games, Turrican 2 standing out among them.

That's off the top of my head, I know there's a lot more.
[Reply]
Sharingan 17:38 31st July 2008
The main theme from Speedball II still is a favourite of mine.

Most of the music in Dune is great, too.

As is the Turrican 3 end credits theme

Other game music I liked: All Shadow of the Beast themes, Xenon II intro theme, Pinball Dreams, most Turrican music, most Monkey Island music, Utopia and Wing Commander.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 18:52 31st July 2008
Speedball II and Xenon II are indeed very good mods. I also like the mod of Dreamweb, it has a Carpenter'esque sound, which is great. I still have a small sample from the last audio quiz, click here to listen to it. It reminds me of the movie Escape from New York.
[Reply]
AlexJ 19:08 31st July 2008
A lot of good music in Monkey Island and DI's Pinball series, but if I had to pick one track it would probably be the Lotus II theme.
[Reply]
woody.cool 19:10 31st July 2008
Originally Posted by AlexJ:
Lotus II theme.
A firm favourite of mine!
[Reply]
Graham Humphrey 19:52 31st July 2008
Agony's title music is a favourite of mine.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up