Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3
Thread: Amiga Power collection
Harrison 11:12 22nd August 2008
That is true. Definitely won't be so much time after we are married. But fear not, I will still find the time to work on the site and content, as well as playing some games.

We both like some time to our selves so we won't be doing everything together all day every day. I don't think it works if you do that.
[Reply]
Buleste 12:03 22nd August 2008

An artists impression of Harrison trying to do what he wants.
[Reply]
stevecole 08:19 13th February 2009
Hello. Old thread, I know, but if your collection is still available I'd be interested...
[Reply]
burns flipper 15:43 23rd November 2009
Got the collection out again this weekend. It's all in one box with a jiffy bag full of coverdisks too. Some of the magazines still have the coverdisk sellotaped to the cover! And a lot of the later ones i.e. 42+ are in pristine condition, not even a fold!

Has anyone seen a complete collection go on Amibay or elsewhere recently? I'm thinking of selling them, but if they're not worth much there's no point. I started loading the photo's I took onto the computer and started reading one of the reviews. Now I'm not sure if I should sell them at all
[Reply]
Harrison 17:26 23rd November 2009
That is the bad thing. It happens to me too. You dig out all the old magazines with the intention of getting rid of them, but then start or read them and the memories come flooding back and nostalgia takes over.
[Reply]
J T 14:47 24th November 2009
Yeah, magazines aren't cheap, and when you think about what you have splashed out on them over the years. Then you think about selling them and find some of the pages are stuck together and you wonder who would buy them, so maybe end up dumping them in a hedge somewher.... wait... yes, ahem, computer magazines.

Sorry, I was thinking of something else altogether.
[Reply]
Harrison 16:16 24th November 2009
We've missed such informative posts from you recently JT.
[Reply]
burns flipper 11:34 7th December 2009
I've decided to sell them but will do so after Christmas; I figured people will be spending on other people this month.
[Reply]
burns flipper 20:30 30th January 2010
My complete Amiga Power collection is now available on eBay!!
[Reply]
burns flipper 14:41 18th March 2010
For anyone interested, I sold the collection for £211. And I found issue 0 in my garage last week so that will be on eBay soon too.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3
Up