Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5
Thread: Terminator Salvation
Buleste 10:46 29th July 2008
Originally Posted by Harrison:
Well I liked it...
Dock a million off your rep power for that!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 10:47 29th July 2008
I never watched Titanic until a year ago, because I didn't want to watch such a schmaltzy movie, and boy I was right. That must have been one of the crappiest movies I've ever seen I think i didn't even watch it from the beginning, but only watched the two last hours, but they already feel like 8 hours.
[Reply]
Harrison 10:51 29th July 2008
The beginning of the film, and then the end once the ship starts to sink are the best parts. You could cut the whole boring middle bit out.
[Reply]
Buleste 11:42 29th July 2008
The opening credits and closing credits only would make the film waaaaaaaaaaaaayyy too long.
[Reply]
Teho 22:31 29th July 2008
Originally Posted by Harrison:
In the mean time just watch Screamers. I love that film.
Hey, me too. I've seen that movie plenty of times, and never get tired of it. Wish someone would do more with that movie's universe, it was really well thought out. Or at least seemed so.
[Reply]
Harrison 22:55 29th July 2008
There is currently a sequel being made and due out next year.

"A group of humans arrive on Sirius 6-B to investigate an SOS signal sent out from the planet, which has been supposedly deserted since the destruction of the man-made weapons known as "screamers." Once the squad arrives, they find a group of human survivors eking out an existence in an old military outpost, but more important, they discover that the threat of the screamers has become even more insidious, now that they're able to morph into human form."
[Reply]
killergorilla 09:14 30th July 2008
Originally Posted by Ghost:
Which ones Buleste?

The only movies I enjoyed were Aliens, T1, and T2.
True Lie is great!

Abyss isn't a bad movie either.
[Reply]
Harrison 11:23 30th July 2008
The Abyss was a great movie, and True Lies was surprisingly good.

He also wrote and directed Dark Angel.
[Reply]
Buleste 11:33 30th July 2008
IMO The Abyss is a generic alien encounter movie with a shmaltzy ending that has so much sugar on it, just watching the end will give you Diabetes and send you into a hyperglycemic coma. The only good thing about True Lies is Jamie Lee Curtis dancing around in her underwear The farcicle scenes with the Harrier have to go down as one of the worst bits of filmaking ever along with all of Titanic.
[Reply]
Harrison 12:27 30th July 2008
Now come on, the Harrier scenes are nothing compared to the fighter scenes in Die Hard 4.0!
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5
Up