1 2 3 4 5
Thread: Terminator Salvation
Sharingan 16:10 28th July 2008
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
Ok, she looks nice, but do we really need that? Prefer a good pr0n then

Robot pr0n
[Reply]
Ghost 16:21 28th July 2008
You two don't honestly want me to answer on that one.

The storyline was crap and the hot chick terminator was a gimmick to attract the prepubescent teenagers.
[Reply]
Buleste 16:26 28th July 2008
After T2 i decided to never watch any more Terminator films. Wish i'd made that promise about all James Cameron films TBH.
[Reply]
Ghost 17:08 28th July 2008
Which ones Buleste?

The only movies I enjoyed were Aliens, T1, and T2.
[Reply]
Bloodwych 19:54 28th July 2008
Agree with all who didn't like T3. Did not like that movie either.

This new one is going to be interesting. I've always wanted to see more of the future Battle ever since T1.

I have a horrible feeling it will be 12A however....
[Reply]
Harrison 01:07 29th July 2008
Yep, T3 was dire. It even showed Arnie's acting abilities up!

But, a 4th film could be great if approached correctly. The great thing at the moment is that the industry is in a start of post-modernity, looking back on all of the great film franchise of the past that were not given quite the justice, direction, or approach they deserved, and reinventing them. Batman and James Bond are probably the two key examples of this.

If they do the same with the Terminator franchise, completely forgetting the last film, or even going further and forgetting all of the previous films, and instead creating a film that is completely based in the post apocalyptic future where the terminators hunt the humans that could end up being great.

In the mean time just watch Screamers. I love that film.
[Reply]
Buleste 08:40 29th July 2008
Originally Posted by Ghost:
Which ones Buleste?

The only movies I enjoyed were Aliens, T1, and T2.
Exactly. He's made way too many films most of which have been sh1t. Aliens and Terminator are good. Everything else is dross (T2 is a kids film that had some cutting edge effects at the time (can everyone say Lightwave?)) except for Titanic which is the worst film ever, ever, ever,ever, bar none.
[Reply]
Harrison 10:15 29th July 2008
Titanic the worst film ever? You are obviously not in touch with your feminine side!
[Reply]
Buleste 10:27 29th July 2008
Originally Posted by Harrison:
Titanic the worst film ever? You are obviously not in touch with your feminine side!
If it means watching Titanic then my femenine side is being sent to Guantanamo Bay. I can sit through most chick flicks without squirming when i have to but Titanic is just such drivel. I could watch A Night To Remember all day but Titanic makes me root for the Iceberg. In fact I would have prefered it if the Iceberg showed up in Southampton docks. In my opinion Titanic makes Pearl Harbour look like a filmmaking masterclass.
[Reply]
Harrison 10:41 29th July 2008
Well I liked it...
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5
Up