Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Poll: Do you use WHDLoad
Do you use WHDLoad
  • View Poll Results

1 2 3 4 5
    Thread: WHDLoad
    Harrison 23:12 26th July 2008
    I've been spending some time today setting up a WHDLoad install on my A1200 and was wondering how many of our members use WHDLoad, and how many of you have registered and purchased a key?
    [Reply]
    Zetr0 00:09 27th July 2008
    Me me me me meeee

I have it.... I registered it... its well worth it.... not only does it get rid of anoying nagging requesters, but also everytime you boot up a game with it... its registered to your name... its like being part of the WHDLoad community i supose.
    [Reply]
    sarek2k 01:48 27th July 2008
    I am a registerd user too as Zetro knows Alexh over @ e.a.b paid for me as a favour for old Amiga times in days gone by.

Yeah it is kinda cool to see ur name on the startup and summat to impress ur m8's with, with an equally firm NO u can't have the key
    [Reply]
    Graham Humphrey 09:11 27th July 2008
    I registered it about two-and-a-half years ago and it was worth every penny... the "seeing your name" thing doesn't really apply to me as it was registered through my Dad's PayPal account so it's in his name, which sucks
    [Reply]
    Stephen Coates 11:51 27th July 2008
    I don't use it currently as I find it easier to just load games of the floppy disks. I will have a go with it on my A1200 one day though.
    [Reply]
    sarek2k 00:52 28th July 2008
    Originally Posted by :
    Yes, but I'm using a pirate key at the moment.
    Would anyone really fess up to this one Even here at C.A WHDload is sacred!
    [Reply]
    my_lo 07:44 28th July 2008
    Greatest piece of software. I have registered and i use it with the kgwhd packages... Awesome!
    [Reply]
    Buleste 08:45 28th July 2008
    Originally Posted by sarek2k:
    Originally Posted by :
    Yes, but I'm using a pirate key at the moment.
    Would anyone really fess up to this one Even here at C.A WHDload is sacred!
    I have a genuine registered version but unfortunatly there are torrents for a pirated version out there (I know i found one).
    [Reply]
    Demon Cleaner 14:29 28th July 2008
    Originally Posted by Stephen Coates:
    I don't use it currently as I find it easier to just load games of the floppy disks. I will have a go with it on my A1200 one day though.
    Same here.
    [Reply]
    TiredOfLife 14:43 28th July 2008
    Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
    Originally Posted by Stephen Coates:
    Same here.
    This is a wind up surely?
    In what way is it easier?

For someone who uses an Amiga as their main system, WHD is a godsend.
    [Reply]
    Tags:Array
    1 2 3 4 5
    Up