Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: AmigaSys 3 Aga in real A1200 ok, but no mem
v85rawdeal 19:24 31st July 2008
Originally Posted by Zetr0:
Bloodwych is the Daddy!!!
In my best Luke Skywalker voice... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
[Reply]
Bloodwych 20:21 31st July 2008
Originally Posted by v85rawdeal:
Originally Posted by Zetr0:
Bloodwych is the Daddy!!!
In my best Luke Skywalker voice... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Well, I did come from the dark side as I went from having an Atari ST!
[Reply]
Harrison 22:57 31st July 2008
Originally Posted by Bloodwych:
Also, a built in WHDLoad launcher is present in the Workbench. You just need to open that drawer bottom left (next to the launch icon) - it has scripts to add games automatically (any you've put in the Games drawer).
That script doesn't seem to do anything when I've tried to run it.
[Reply]
Harrison 22:59 31st July 2008
Originally Posted by Bloodwych:
Well, I did come from the dark side as I went from having an Atari ST!
Me too. I was the proud owner of an Atari 520 STFM from 1987 until 1991.

But soon after buying one I immediately wished I could have afforded an Amiga due to the screenshots on the back of every ST game being from the Amiga versions of the same games and they always looked better!
[Reply]
Bloodwych 00:43 1st August 2008
Originally Posted by Harrison:
That script doesn't seem to do anything when I've tried to run it.
I can assure you it works fine! All you need to do is unpack some WHDLoad games into the games directory, then run the script.

On a default install, it finds Bloodwych, which I've already included.

If you've unpacked your games elsewhere (eg not SYS:Games), you have to tell ClassicWB where to look as described on the webpage instructions. Open up the "s/user-startup" file (can be done under settings->startup->user) and change the A-Games: assign to where you're unpacking your games (eg DH1:Games)

Everything will then get updated on next reboot - the menus, the scripts etc, as they all use the A-Games: assign which you can set as outlined above.
[Reply]
Harrison 07:34 1st August 2008
OK. I will double check that. Thanks.
[Reply]
Bloodwych 17:00 4th August 2008
Did you get the script working?
[Reply]
Harrison 17:06 4th August 2008
I've not had time to try it out yet (been doing wedding planning things all weekend). Will give it a test later tonight.
[Reply]
Bloodwych 17:09 4th August 2008
Originally Posted by Harrison:
I've not had time to try it out yet (been doing wedding planning things all weekend). Will give it a test later tonight.
Oh, you'll be very busy then. Perhaps get the wedding photographer to do a few snaps on the side!
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up