Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Code Monkeys
Demon Cleaner 09:17 25th July 2008
Has anyone seen the Code Monkeys series? I just watched one episode, and I think it's hilarious. I uploaded episode 1 of season 1 to the server, and will link it here, so you can d/l and watch it. Don't miss this, it's great, or like Blue Jedi would say: AW(E)SOME!!!

First episode features Steve Wozniak.

Files removed due to inactivity!
Harrison 10:15 25th July 2008
I've not seen this series. Cheers for uploading it. I will have a look when I get chance.
Demon Cleaner 10:59 25th July 2008
I have the complete first season, you can get it from UG. Never heard of it before, but when I watched the first episode, I had to laugh out loud for several times, that I thought it might also please some of you.

UG link, which has already been flagged for removal, so I guess it will not be available for a long time.
v85rawdeal 22:51 25th July 2008
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
Has anyone seen the Code Monkeys series? I just watched one episode, and I think it's hilarious. I uploaded episode 1 of season 1 to the server, and will link it here, so you can d/l and watch it. Don't miss this, it's great, or like Blue Jedi would say: AW(E)SOME!!!

What is this.... 'Pick On The Former Member Known As Blue Jedi' Month???
my_lo 08:57 28th July 2008
I had never heard of it but now, i can't wait to be home this evening to watch it, thanks for the episod DC
Submeg 12:47 28th July 2008
I dl, but said it couldn't play it??
Demon Cleaner 14:25 28th July 2008
Originally Posted by Submeg:
I dl, but said it couldn't play it??
I just d/l it and it runs perfectly in VLC.

If anyone wants another episode to be uploaded, just let me know. Who else did watch it so far? Any comments?
Demon Cleaner 14:08 29th July 2008
Ok, also uploaded episode 2 featuring Steven Spielberg, E.T. and George Lucas (and a green p€nis)

Files removed due to inactivity!
Demon Cleaner 18:34 29th July 2008
@Harrison

Just saw that you're d/l season 1
Harrison 22:26 29th July 2008
Yep. It's at 92% now so hopefully not too much longer before I can watch it.
Tags:Array
1 2
Up