Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: What has V85RawDeal been up to?
Buleste 19:33 18th July 2008
After all V85's sheep references I can't help but think this news report is about him.
Originally Posted by :
A Briton has been arrested on suspicion of carrying out a series of sex attacks on sheep, London police said on Friday.

The 27-year-old man was held at his home in Dulwich, south London, on suspicion of bestiality with sheep. He was also wanted in connection of the possession of drugs with intent to supply.

Detectives said the arrest followed allegations made to them in May and June.

"Two male joggers said they had observed a man molesting the sheep in a field at Botany Bay Lane, Chislehurst," police said in a statement.

"A similar incident was reported to police by a stables employee in the area."

Media reports said the man had been barred from visiting farmland while officers carried out their investigation.

[Reply]
v85rawdeal 19:59 18th July 2008
I wonder if I have a legal leg to stand on regarding that as libel.

I am NOT 27!!!!
[Reply]
Harrison 22:54 18th July 2008
The press often misquote ages in their copy. I don't think you really would have a legal leg to stand on regarding that! (notices there was no denial of actual news item content!)
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 23:12 18th July 2008
Originally Posted by Harrison:
The press often misquote ages in their copy. I don't think you really would have a legal leg to stand on regarding that! (notices there was no denial of actual news item content!)
Mmmmmm, leg of lamb!!!!!!
[Reply]
Buleste 09:10 19th July 2008
Do you like them Sheared or Au Natural?
[Reply]
Harrison 14:13 21st July 2008
I hear many these days prefer the shaved look and feel.
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 10:01 23rd July 2008
Would that be what is known as a 'Baaa-zilian'?

Yes, I know that was baaaad, and I do feel a little sheepish know that I have posted it. What did you expect? Humour the quality of National Lamb-poon???
[Reply]
Buleste 14:28 23rd July 2008
Don't bleat around the bush and start being shearious. Did you have you knitting needle out??
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up