Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Resistance 2 + Leviathan
Teho 16:19 17th July 2008
So did you guys see the E3 video of this thing?
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 18:33 17th July 2008
That is one HUGE beastie, indeed.

Kinda makes me wonder why there wasn't a Cloverfield tie-in game. Have all different elements, such as playing not just soldiers but also civilians just trying to survive.

Ah, well... Guess Resistance 2 will have to do (thankfully - considering most movie tie-ins are carp!)
[Reply]
Harrison 22:12 17th July 2008
I've seen bigger! And on last gen hardware!

Remember God of War 2? The first boss you fight that is the colossus and you are on high up ledges and platforms, eventually climbing up him and then inside of him. That was a cool fight.
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 22:20 17th July 2008
I have never played any of the GOW games, but thinking about it, some of the beasts from Shadow of the Collossus looked pretty meaty in the screens I saw.
[Reply]
Harrison 23:07 17th July 2008
Take a look at the Colossus battle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXkOuSF-Yxc

This is the final part of the Colossus battle before you fight him from the inside. It gives a good idea of the scale of the enemy. Although whoever is playing the game in this video hasn't really understood how to play it. In that sequence you have to wait for the Colossus to do certain moves, which then gives you time to attack certain parts of him without being in danger of being hurt. And the earlier part where you initially see and are attacked by him is quite impressive too, but that is in the fist two parts of the video.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up