Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4
Thread: Competition pro usb
Teho 16:31 17th July 2008
Ah right, didn't think about that.
[Reply]
my_lo 13:58 7th August 2008
I had promised to post some pictures when i would have received the controllers and here they are:

The 2 competition pro usb, one bought from Vesalia and the transparent blue on ebay:

The X-Arcade solo which just arrived this morning from the shop Gremlin Solutions advised by Harisson:

Thanks all for the great advices
Now it's time for me to game...
[Reply]
Buleste 14:00 7th August 2008
See you in a few weeks. Hope the wife's very understanding.
[Reply]
my_lo 15:11 7th August 2008
Originally Posted by Buleste:
See you in a few weeks. Hope the wife's very understanding.
Lol, yeah, she games too. She spends days on animal crossing for DS at the moment
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 05:35 8th August 2008
You should've bought the dual X-Arcade version, so you could compete against your wife on MAME. There are many multiplayer games.
[Reply]
my_lo 08:50 8th August 2008
She doesn't really like arcade, she is more into nintendo handheld games... I had asked before buying the controller.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 08:58 8th August 2008
You can also use the controller with NES, SNES or N64 emulators.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 09:01 8th August 2008
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
You should've bought the dual X-Arcade version, so you could compete against your wife on MAME. There are many multiplayer games.
Do you have any multiplayer games to recommend when it comes to MAME, Demon? I'm thinking of games similar to Mario Kart, Warblade, and so on. Thanks.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 09:28 8th August 2008
Originally Posted by P G:
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
Do you have any multiplayer games to recommend when it comes to MAME, Demon? I'm thinking of games similar to Mario Kart, Warblade, and so on. Thanks.
There are a lot of shmups that are multiplayer, and MAME has a lot of them. MAME has a lot of games generally, almost 7.000 playable with the latest set (0.126), do you have it? If not, I suggest you d/l it and try some games out, I don't know them all by name, there are so many.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 10:15 8th August 2008
Thanks for the info mate. I'll download it tonight.

It's great that there are many multiplayer games available for MAME. I'm sure I'll manage to track down some titles that we can play in the living room.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4
Up