Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: These games any value
Harrison 11:15 3rd July 2008
That is up to you. I would personally never sell my Amiga copy of the game.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 09:30 4th July 2008
I wouldn't sell Elite 2 either. I still have my copy and the box is standing in the shelf next to the computer. Such classic titles are worth holding onto for sure. And also, in a few years time you might end up regret selling it, and you'll have to spend more money to acquire it again. I've done that mistake myself, and I'm sure others have as well.
[Reply]
Ghost 19:45 4th July 2008
Originally Posted by P G:
I wouldn't sell Elite 2 either. I still have my copy and the box is standing in the shelf next to the computer. Such classic titles are worth holding onto for sure. And also, in a few years time you might end up regret selling it, and you'll have to spend more money to acquire it again. I've done that mistake myself, and I'm sure others have as well.
Hmm, that is a convincing reason and it really doesn't stand in my way.
I guess I should try to find that map somewhere to truly complete it.

Harrison, what manuals came all with it?
I think I am missing a couple.
[Reply]
Harrison 22:08 4th July 2008
If you look on the main site at the Elite 2 page here we have all of the manuals from the game, which were fully transcribed by Teho. The Map is also on there.
[Reply]
Ghost 03:36 5th July 2008
Dammit, this means mine is incomplete.
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 15:13 5th July 2008
Frontier is certainly one of those milestone games for the Amiga. Which is why I have two copies, one is complete, but the other is missing the map too. A bit annoying but bearable - just!
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up