Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: Wimbledon 2008
Harrison 14:46 25th June 2008
Who is watching this year's Wimbledon?

There are quite a few good players this year, but many of the top seeds are already being knocked out in just the first two rounds.

Who do you think is going to win both the Men and Women's championships this year?

And who are you supporting the most?

We have a few new promising British players this year so we could actually see one or more of them getting through a few rounds (hopefully).

I'm just watching the Ivanovic vs. Dechy match, and prior to the match I thought Ivanovic was going to easily breeze through it, but she is so far struggling and not showing quite the level of play the press have been saying she would deliver. She was so close to losing the match in the second set and only just held in their for a tie break. She is doing better in the third set but still not quite showing the level expected. Still... she is very nice to watch!
[Reply]
Buleste 14:49 25th June 2008
I hate tennis thats why i'm getting so many screenshots and some scanning done. Still another repeat of Midsomer Murders is on thats always good for a laugh.
[Reply]
Harrison 15:32 25th June 2008
Could this not persuade you to be interested?

[Reply]
Buleste 15:35 25th June 2008
I could think of other places for her other than Wimbledon but i have some better pictures/movies downloaded to keep me entertained.
[Reply]
rayzorblue 15:47 25th June 2008
I try not to get into watching tournaments of any sport because once I start it's like an addiction, I made that mistake with the footy and I am hooked. Although there are always some fine filly's on show at Wimbledon my girlfriend would see straight through my sudden interest in tennis.
[Reply]
Harrison 15:49 25th June 2008
What is wrong with that? Just shows you are a healthy red bloody male!
[Reply]
Sharingan 16:40 27th June 2008

Tennis chicks are great
[Reply]
Harrison 16:43 27th June 2008
Although she was knocked out yesterday by one with bad acne! Not so nice!
[Reply]
Sharingan 16:47 27th June 2008
She'll survive. I bet she makes a lot more money from sponsorships and modelling than she does with playing tennis anyway.

I'm not complaining anyhow!
[Reply]
Harrison 17:01 27th June 2008
True. Since winning Wimbledon a couple of years ago her tennis hasn't been so great and she had made a shit load of money from other ventures.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up