Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: I am SOOOOOOOOOOO unfit!!!
Buleste 12:32 21st June 2008
Originally Posted by TiredOfLife:
Originally Posted by v85rawdeal:
I am tempted to try the exercise known as 'Dogging'.

Apparently 3 out of 4 sportsmen prefer it!
Watching people having sex is not exactly exercise.
Not a lot of energy expended there.
(Ok maybe thirty seconds worth, but no more)
Depends what you're doing whilst watching others have sex. Reaching for the tissues expends energy.
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 12:43 21st June 2008
It's a great way of winding up my watch!
[Reply]
Buleste 12:50 21st June 2008
It's a great way of winding up my watch!
And the car park attendants.
[Reply]
Castelle 14:23 21st June 2008
Originally Posted by TiredOfLife:
I am tempted to try the exercise known as 'Dogging'.

Apparently 3 out of 4 sportsmen prefer it!
Watching people having sex is not exactly exercise.
Not a lot of energy expended there.
(Ok maybe thirty seconds worth, but no more)
You guys kill me !! talk about gaining weight !! Must cut out those chips when I go out with my mates !!!

You reach 'those' years and your stomach muscles give in and you suddenly realise you're a fat b*stard !!!
[Reply]
Buleste 16:42 25th June 2008
Well it's been a few days and i'm slowly getting fitter and it beats going to any gym. I'm haveing to do several short goes due to my lack of fitness but it's getting better. I'm even eating healthily. I'm eating the 5 portions of fat a day that is recommended by the government so the weight should fly off. I've set myself an easu goal of being able to cycle to the closest town without stopping for a rest by my next birthday. The next goal will be to not go to the pub when i've cycled to the closest town. I'll try to do that by my 60th birthday.
[Reply]
Harrison 16:50 25th June 2008
Sounds like you have been very sensible and set some very realistic goals! Good luck with reaching them.
[Reply]
Buleste 12:28 24th July 2008
Woooo Hooooo!!!!!!! It looks like i may not be as unfit as i first thought. It looks like I've developed asthma. I never knew lung disease could make you feel happy. I'll keep up the exercise regime though.
[Reply]
Harrison 14:15 24th July 2008
Asthma isn't a disease though. It's just a condition. I've had Asthma since my early teens and it is a very annoying thing to have. But I know exactly what you are saying. Before I knew I had it my teachers would all just call me unfit, and that I wasn't trying, when they forcing me to do cross country runs and after half a lap of the course I thought I was going to cough up my lungs!
[Reply]
Sharingan 16:08 24th July 2008
I had severe asthma in my youth, but when I started exercising regularly, it actually went away completely. I thought I'd never be able to run a mile, but by persevering, I managed to overcome the condition. Nowadays I exercise 4-5 times a week.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up