Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5
Thread: A new kitten!
Ghost 22:27 6th June 2008
Hello people,

As some of you may know from one of my earlier Emails, I lost my little cat Twizzel a couple of months ago; he was found dead near a busy road by the animal ambulance.
Since then I have been looking for a new cat as companion, unfortunate at the time there was no other little cat to adopt as it wasn't really the season and the older cats at the animal shelter had 'problems' which made it difficult to adopt one of.

Well I would to tell you all that I have found a new little cat and that he has come home with me today.
Its a little kitten with the same pattern as Twizzel and I am calling him 'Zippy'.
Right now he finds everything scary, mommy is no longer around and none of the smells in house are familiar to him except for a blanket which I took with me, while he does do some careful exploration he tends to hide when I am around, well that and meow a lot for mom.

As soon as I have access to a camera I will make a picture for you all to see.
[Reply]
Tiago 00:08 7th June 2008
That's great Ghost,

I wish the best for you and for your new cat.
That was the best think to do.
Send as some pics later.
[Reply]
Harrison 00:32 7th June 2008
Congratulations on eventually finding a new kitten. I hope he makes you happy again.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 08:21 7th June 2008
Hi Ghost,

Congratulations with the new kitten! Say hello to Zippy from me!

Looking forward to see some pics.
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 17:14 7th June 2008
Just remember, kittens LOVE to chew. So keep all those cables nicely tucked away (I went through multiple PS2 controllers because of a couple of frisky kittens.)
[Reply]
Ghost 19:57 7th June 2008
Hi guys,

Thank you all for your responses, will try to get those pictures as soon as possible.

v85rawdeal,

* gasp * I just realized I saw him chewing on those cables, I have put my controller pads out of his reach now.
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 20:00 7th June 2008
Glad to be of service!
[Reply]
Buleste 21:12 7th June 2008
The other thing is always remember to get pet insurance. Cats, especially kittens are forever getting into trouble and it can get very very very expensive and not just in chewed controllers.

And also make sure you get him chipped. Cats tend to loose collers (One of mine takes great pleasure in taking his off, little bastard) and they only talk to their owners so a chip is always usefull.
[Reply]
Teho 19:05 9th June 2008
I remember how depressed you got over your previous cat, so it's great to hear that you've found a new one at last.

And yeah, kittens definitely love chewing. I've lost several things to that over the years including a mobile charger which was thankfully not plugged in. And a regular phone cable, while I was using the phone. Was talking with my friend when it suddenly went dead. Pulled at the cable to see if it had somehow gotten disconnected and ended up with a cut end. Looked down and saw the kitten in the middle of a life and death battle with the other end. Well, the phone was dead so the cat won I guess. That same cat also chewed over a speaker cable before I finally got the message and started hiding cables behind and under stuff.
[Reply]
toomanymikes 19:08 9th June 2008
My mums cats chewed everything - even things that was obviously hurting them (christmas tree branches...). A new pet can cheer you up no ends
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5
Up