Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5
Thread: A new kitten!
Harrison 23:33 12th June 2008
British people? Well, we are sarcastic, devious and if you look at our history the British Empire was the largest empire in history, and at the time the foremost global power. A huge achievement considering the size of Britain!
[Reply]
Ghost 00:08 13th June 2008
Okay, eating British helps you build empires.
[Reply]
Buleste 10:48 13th June 2008
Originally Posted by Harrison:
British people? Well, we are sarcastic, devious and if you look at our history the British Empire was the largest empire in history, and at the time the foremost global power. A huge achievement considering the size of Britain!
So long as you forget the facts that A) The concentration camp was invented by the British during the Boer war. B) The British are the only nation to sucessfully wipe out an entire race of people (the Tasamanian Aboriginies and we did it for sport) C) The British educational system has educated more dictators than any other education system. And those are just 3 of the many many regretable things Britain has contributed to the world.

From Ghost getting a new kitten to the attrocities of the British Empire. This has got to be the most off topic thread ever.
[Reply]
Harrison 11:35 13th June 2008
Well you can't say we do things half heatedly can you!
[Reply]
Ghost 08:47 14th June 2008
Well back to the kitten.

Zippy is doing well, in the first day he came to me and in the second day he was already sleeping in my lap and playing.

Now I sometimes have to deal with the fact that he wants my attention when I am busy with other activities, which can be painful sometimes as he uses his claws.
I really need to clip those.

Also, I could swear he has grown bigger than when I got him, did he have trouble with jumping up a couch in the beginning, he can do it now in one leap.

I will make pictures next week.
[Reply]
Buleste 11:03 14th June 2008
You should never clip claws. Do it wrong and you can cripple a cat. Scratches are part of the joys of having a cat and besides cats learn not to use them if you teach them. Get him a scratching post.
[Reply]
rayzorblue 17:34 14th June 2008
Originally Posted by Buleste:
B) The British are the only nation to sucessfully wipe out an entire race of people (the Tasamanian Aboriginies and we did it for sport)
I assume you mean "successfully" and "Tasmanian Aborigines" hehe (get a spell checker)
And as for the topic, I want a kitten how much do they cost in terms of injections and neutering?
I saw one in a pet shop the other day but my girlfriend wouldn't let me take it home.
[Reply]
Buleste 17:57 14th June 2008
Who called in the grammar police?
A) those were typos.
B) I prefer not to use a spell checker and try to use my own mind this however means that spelling errors creep in. Sorry for being human.

The cost of neutering and vaccinations depend on your area, the vet you use and also your financial situation. Animal charities like the RSPCA, PDSA and Blue cross will neuter cats for free if you are on benefits or low income.
[Reply]
rayzorblue 19:41 14th June 2008
Hmm in that case i need to make friends with someone who is poor.
[Reply]
Graham Humphrey 19:50 14th June 2008
You forgot the capital "I"
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5
Up