Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5
Thread: A new kitten!
Ghost 19:20 10th June 2008
Heh, do you dislike cats because you can't teach them commands?

As for the chewing, its pretty common amongst kittens and puppies, after a while they quit with it.
[Reply]
Harrison 19:37 10th June 2008
NO, I don't really like cats because they are not really pets. They just share your house while you continue to feed them. Stop feeding them and within a few days they will be gone to find somewhere else with food. They are not loyal.
[Reply]
Ghost 19:39 10th June 2008
Can't really say that ever happened to me

Mine were always pretty loyal.
[Reply]
Zetr0 22:30 10th June 2008
damn

3 pages and no pic of the kitten. the wifie is not amused......
[Reply]
Ghost 23:10 10th June 2008
Pictures soon, I promise
[Reply]
Buleste 08:26 11th June 2008
Originally Posted by Harrison:
What about strippers?
I've never fed strippers any dead stuff and i don't think they're all that good for snakes due to all the oil massaged on their body would make the snakes fat.

Originally Posted by Harrison:
NO, I don't really like cats because they are not really pets. They just share your house while you continue to feed them. Stop feeding them and within a few days they will be gone to find somewhere else with food. They are not loyal.
Desire to survive disloyal? Thought it would be a sign of intelligence, looking for food to survive, rather than staying put and starving to death. Cats aren't disloyal they have a mind of their own where as dogs need others to tell them what to think.

As i said before there are Dog people and there are Cat people and neither will agree on which is best. We should agree to disagree and all look down on people who own Rodents.
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 18:06 12th June 2008
But when was the last time someone got mauled by their pet cat?

Siegfried and Roy DON'T count!!!

Not that I dislike dogs, I dislike the way some people see their dogs as a fashion accessory, although to be honest that's not quite as bad as those who see their dogs as a [Insert chosen word to describe male genitalia here] extension. My advise to those guys is to 'go buy a fast car and play chicken with a motorway bridge support'.

I have always been partial to cats, having been brought up with them all my life, so I guess it is a case of being used to their little foibles and ways and appreciating them.

And it's not rodent owners who are the problem...

...it's the STAMP COLLECTORS!!!
[Reply]
Harrison 20:05 12th June 2008
I've heard the Chinese are quite partial to both cats and dogs.
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 20:23 12th June 2008
Well, that's fair then.

I am partial to a bit of Chinese, every now and again.
[Reply]
Ghost 20:29 12th June 2008
I am sometimes considering spreading a rumor that if you eat a Chinese person it will cure your impotence or give you lots of children, because there are many Chinese.

Now what shall I make up for British people, Harrison, any suggestions?

No insult intended to Chinese members, I just want to get back at Harrison, the evil kitten hater.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5
Up