Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Picked up a bargain
FOL 13:10 1st June 2008
Originally Posted by Buleste:
If you go to that website i plugged Kingdom of Hades is the final ever episode and after a quick look at the script it seems to have finished properly so enjoy.
Wonderful, im rather happy now, . Also thanks for not quoting from the script, .
[Reply]
Buleste 13:43 1st June 2008
That would be cruel. Whowever wait till you see the bit when [censored].
Thats probably the best bit in a TV show ever.
[Reply]
FOL 14:22 1st June 2008
That would be cruel. Whowever wait till you see the bit when [censored].
Thats probably the best bit in a TV show ever.
LMFAO, .
[Reply]
J T 22:11 1st June 2008
Oh man, Ulysses was awesome. I don't think I ever saw the end, but I did read a series summary a while ago.

We had a 'NoNo' toy. It was quite small, and I really don't remember where it came from. And I'm pretty sure it's been chucked away.
[Reply]
FOL 14:24 3rd June 2008
Originally Posted by J T:
Oh man, Ulysses was awesome. I don't think I ever saw the end, but I did read a series summary a while ago.

We had a 'NoNo' toy. It was quite small, and I really don't remember where it came from. And I'm pretty sure it's been chucked away.

Well im getting through them slowly, watched another 2 episodes lastnight, .
[Reply]
Buleste 14:25 3rd June 2008
What you need is a good bout of insomnia. You'll soon get through them.
[Reply]
FOL 19:16 3rd June 2008
Im just doing losts of stuff at once. So dont get much time, I always take on too much, .
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 18:10 5th June 2008
That's what happened to me, and how I ended up watching the entire babylon 5, 1 DVD each night!
[Reply]
Buleste 09:23 6th June 2008
Done that a few times. Also Super Dimensional Fortress Macross, Macross II, Robotech:The Macross saga, Robotech: The Masters, Robotech: The New Generation, Firefly, Alien Nation, Star Wars and the list goes on.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up